Giveaway A Real NCAA Bracket Challenge (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuhockey

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Hello PCF,

As if I wasn't already doing a Giveaway I decided create an actual NCAA Tournament bracket game on CBSSPORTSLINE for the PCF. I love this time of year and the NCAA tournament is one of my favorite sporting events. The brackets are Free to enter and all you would need to do is create a CBS account if you don't have one. The Link to the Bracket Pool is below and with the password below that. You are allowed one Bracket per person. I'm hoping people can edit their Bracket Name so it matches your PCF name, but if not just post your Bracket Name here so we can link the PCF User to a Bracket. The person with the most points wins as determined by the CBS rules. That person will win the prize below. I put in one entry, but that is just to test my mettle against all of you. So If I come in first the person who comes in second wins. There must be a minimum 10 Pool entries besides mine for this Giveaway to take place. If there are less than 10 I will just cancel the giveaway.

There is a little over 24 hours for everyone to get their entries in. As tomorrow (Thursday) they have Play-In games which do factor into the Bracket First Round as both Play-In Teams are listed in the first round game vs the potential opponent. I believe you have to have your entries in by noon on Friday 03/18/2021.

Pool Link
https://picks.cbssports.com/college...tag=FF21_lk_cbssports_cbb_bpm_copySetupInvite

Password
DICECHIPSRULE

Up for Giveaway is Two Decks of Modiano Texas hold 'em cards. One deck is Blue and the other is Green. They are 100% Plastic, Poker Size, and Jumbo Index. The boxes are in OK shape, but the cards are still in their wrapper new. I have another set of these and all the other 6 colors of these that I'm keeping. I was considering this giveaway only for the US since this is a US specific sporting event, but their could be EXPATS or people in other countries that follow NCAA Basketball. In the US you pay $5 shipping. Overseas you pay actual shipping. Good Luck Everyone!

Mike

MODIANOTP.jpg

Last edited:
If someone who wants to join could test the link and let me know if it works for you. Thanks.

Entered. Link works. I have no idea what Im doing. Huge case of random clicking. Thanks for putting this on.
Thanks for Confirming for me. The Link worked differently for me since I already had an account. Don't worry about knowing what you are doing most of us don't know either we just pretend we do.

There is even a few options where CBS site will make all the picks for you. No harm entering if you want the free cards.

Tagging @JMC9389 as I know he has all types of card setups.

We have 10 so this Giveaway is a go. I probably would of had the Giveaway anyway even if we had under 10. I just wanted to have that as to encourage more people to sign up.

Congrats to Mark Wright in winning the Bracket Pool. I believe Mark is @Jake14mw . It was a close pool as Mark had 107 pts, Nick with 104, and Alexandre with 100. Surprisingly no one picked Baylor to win it all. The Championship game was kind of boring with Baylor dominating. It was nothing compared to the Gonzaga UCLA game on Saturday.

Mark please pay the $5 for shipping to michaelsyu@comcast.net and PM me your shipping address.

Thanks,
Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom