A post that has been two years in the making...some of my sets...and finally a theme to work around! (2 Viewers)

Deuce9

Pair
Reaction score
Hi everyone. This post has been in the works for over two years. Thanks to @Apache , @Teggy, @TX_Golf_N_Poker , @MyLastChip and soon to be @FickieRowler for the help with chip acquisition! Here are some of my first attempts at semi custom chips. I would love to get some feedback from all the amazing folks on PCF. After finding PCF I admit I'm hooked. I actually really like my CC's that I have acquired and wanted to share some of my chipping with you guys. I just finished my latest set and cant wait to get this set into play this week! The Crazy 8 Poker club has begun!

A little back story on my designs/themes. Crazy 8 Poker, my main theme was a while in the making. I was introduced and accepted into a group of seven other older gentlemen 4 years ago to play in a weekly golf tournament. These guys have been close friends whit each other for over 30 years. What an honor to be accepted into their group. 4 years later I'm considered on of the guys. We still play golf at least once a week and on those days we cant play golf, you guessed it, we play cards.
In the beginning these guys played with cash and coin. Ugh. So I introduced them to using chips and we've never looked back. They still mention to this day how much they love the chips and good cards I bring. I have been trying to find a theme for us for a very long time and after a recent golf trip with them, I realized we/they are most definitely crazy. So there ya go, we are now the Crazy 8 Poker Club.

IMG_1004.jpegIMG_1003.jpegIMG_1001.jpegIMG_1002.jpegIMG_0999.jpeg
Always seemed to prefer the more subdued color scheme, but these are fun!

IMG_0950.jpeg
My version to of a Semi Dunes tribute theme.

IMG_0967.jpeg

IMG_0966.jpeg

Cool idea bumping up to the Royals on the first set.

Dunes artwork is awesome as well. And you know I love the 8Vs.

I kept a few hundred behind in case some maniac like you inspired me with a great idea! :sneaky:

Congratulations on the set coming together. There is nothing like putting together a custom set and then personalizing it with a custom design. Love to here about the group and glad I could help out. Hope these chips bring you some good luck on the felt. Cheers!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom