• AK big slick
  • 88 snowmen
  • JKo the bachelor
  • 22 ducks
  • JJ hooks (or jiggities iykyk)
  • QQ ladies
  • AA rockets, American Airlines
  • Q7 computer
I got into a hand last night where I ended up running a bluff with this hand to win the pot. For consideration, I submit:
  • :jx::6x: ... "The Insurrection" :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: (any variety qualifies)

Several hands have nicknames. Among them:
  • AK big slick
  • 88 snowmen
  • JKo the bachelor
  • 22 ducks
  • QQ ladies
  • Q7 computer
I got into a hand last night where I ended up running a bluff with this hand to win the pot. For consideration, I submit:
  • :jx::6x: ... "The Insurrection" :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: (any variety qualifies)
I would love it with my regular crew, but in the boomer game I play, eh, 100% not opening that can of worms lol.

We call QJs Oedipus, KK cowboys or wisemen, J5 mo-town, T4 affirmative, and 83 is Jason's hand because he's an ape and he throws money away.

We call this hand, 'Saturday night'

Several hands have nicknames. Among them:
  • AK big slick
  • 88 snowmen
  • JKo the bachelor
  • 22 ducks
  • QQ ladies
  • Q7 computer

I'm definitely playing this hand all the way to the River until I get to share this with my buddies. Brilliant!

In my home game, whenever someone wins with :6x::4x: the winner yells "MIKE JONESSSSS" , the rest of the table yells "WHO?", and this repeats 2-3x.

I'd pick my crowd carefully before I used this one, if at all. But on the pokergo tournaments from a few weeks ago, I think it was one of the ones that Jonathan Little won, one of the other players shared this:

Q2 is the Ray Rice
duck bitch!

I feel like i should go donate to a charity now . . .

One guy has interesting names for hands:

10-5: Come back to the Five and Dime, Jimmy Dean, or just "Five and Dime"
10-4: Broderick Crawford (from Highway Patrol)

One guy in another group has taken to calling 10-8 "Chuck Norris" because he "never" loses with them.

I say, make the joke. And if someone truly gets offended, ask if they’re a part of the party with thick skin with old school values and can handle a little old-school shit talk, or if they’re part of the newest snowflake generation who can’t take a joke…

Pick a line and stick with it. Lol.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom