Wanted A lousy two stinkin' Paulson chips (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxB

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
I only need two (3 at most to have one backup)..... I have 18 and want to fill the row.

Doesn't matter which one shown below as I have labels coming to put on for my dream Aztar set. If anyone has a pair of these chips in that color with those spots, that wants to sell, I'll be your best friend :)

paulson_avalon.PNG Paulson_highroller.PNG paulson_privateroom.PNG

I'm pretty sure Josh only has the $1000s left (blue).

I contacted him recently because that very link said there were some $5000s left (which I wanted) and he replied "none left" and next minute the page was updated to show only the $1000s in stock.

ooops.. sorry you're right.. missed a couple of 0s there.. had 1000 in my head because of the PCR and Avalon

I think I already emailed him last month asking if there was a couple lying around....I've pretty much asked every online place. I was going to originally use them as T5000 chips, so I only needed 10 at the time. As my set got bigger, I decided to use Aliante $1 chips as the T5000 and made these T2500's ......not really a needed chip but I liked the colors and dots so much, I had to use them for something else. Located 8 more over time but I'm still 2 short :)

Never Re-Labeled
If you don't mind me asking where do you get your labels from? I haven't done any relabeling before. Do you have to have them sent in and have the original label machined off? What is the normal process everyone uses for this?

Thanks
Bill

I sent Gear a chip for each denomination I was labeling so he could color match. He sent me pics of the results. I sent payment and the labels and test chips are on the way here :) super easy and they look good....allows me to add a few denominations to my aztar cash and tourney sets

the labels arrived yesterday.... I'll post pics in the next couple weeks once I am done (including these yellow chips)

BTW, still a bump for two more :cool:

I'll look through my box of extras at home...may be able to help....pm me in a day or two if you don't hear...I may forget to look.

For cash, it doesn't make much (if any) difference. But 2000 chips are typically more efficient and work much better than 2500 for tournaments, mostly due to the blind amounts involved with their usage.

Sorry I thought I had at least one of those hot stamp chips, but it's a negatory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom