A.I. enhanced bird feeder (3 Viewers)

k9dr

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
For Christmas, I got my wife an artificial intelligence bird feeder. She already has several bird feeders, but this one has an HD camera and the capability to identify 11K different species of birds. I mounted it to the pole above the squirrel baffle with the other feeders. Pretty cool so far.

IMG_3308.jpeg
IMG_3296.jpeg
IMG_3295.jpeg
613d3b21034275d39ed11cf766c954f4.jpeg

Does it have the ability to only release food when the camera identifies a bird? Squirrels get more of the feed than the birds do around us.

We solved our squirrel issue with the pole mounted squirrel baffle. If they do get to the camera it can identify the squirrel and trigger an alarm.

We solved our squirrel issue with the pole mounted squirrel baffle. If they do get to the camera it can identify the squirrel and trigger an alarm.
My wife is interested in getting one but doesn’t see it on Amazon. Do you have a link?

Can it pitch ?

"St. Louis had one of the worst seasons in team history in 2023 with just 71 wins . . . The club ultimately needs to fill three spots in the rotation after trading away Jordan Montgomery, Jack Flaherty, and Adam Wainwright retired. . . Three trade candidates the club reportedly has an interest in are Tampa Bay Rays hurler Tyler Glasnow, Chicago White Sox ace Dylan Cease, and Seattle Mariners righty Logan Gilbert, according to the St. Louis Post-Dispatch's Derrick Goold.

"If/when the Tampa Bay Rays entertain offers for Tyler Glasnow, who is owed $20 million for the coming season, the Cardinals plan to be involved in those talks and see if they can make a trade happen. . ."

Can it pitch ?

"St. Louis had one of the worst seasons in team history in 2023 with just 71 wins . . . The club ultimately needs to fill three spots in the rotation after trading away Jordan Montgomery, Jack Flaherty, and Adam Wainwright retired. . . Three trade candidates the club reportedly has an interest in are Tampa Bay Rays hurler Tyler Glasnow, Chicago White Sox ace Dylan Cease, and Seattle Mariners righty Logan Gilbert, according to the St. Louis Post-Dispatch's Derrick Goold.

"If/when the Tampa Bay Rays entertain offers for Tyler Glasnow, who is owed $20 million for the coming season, the Cardinals plan to be involved in those talks and see if they can make a trade happen. . ."
New Years Hello GIF by Britannia

Very cool! I used to have bird feeders outside my home office window and enjoyed them immensely. Then I got cats...

Attachments

• 20231231_081100.jpg
    20231231_081100.jpg
    243.5 KB · Views: 27
Does it connect to internet to view on your phone or do you have to use USB drive?

I have a similar feeder in my Amazon inbox, but it is designed for my outdoor blink camera to fit in it and I can use it with my monitoring system. But it has to be close enough for Wi-Fi and it does t tell me what type of bird it is.

Yours is really cool.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom