A good natured discussion/challenge for BGinGA if able ad can be bothered............. (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else from Scotland out here ? I want to bet lots of Paulson chips on my man the Rougarou who is fighting the Tartan Tornado Josh Taylor on oct 26 at O2 arena in England. Taylor is undefeated and supposedly the best boxer to come out of Scotland since Ken Buchanan .

Oh shit @pltrgyst not sure who copped it worse. Me or you there :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

The sheep are scared because we eat 'em. Then we ship their stomachs and offal to Scotland for the Scots to eat.

And the Scots do have many freedoms: freedom from habitable temperatures, freedom from intelligible English, etc.

If they didn't make such wonderful whisky, we'd have cut them loose centuries ago...

Anyone else from Scotland out here ? I want to bet lots of Paulson chips on my man the Rougarou who is fighting the Tartan Tornado

Anyone else think these were scrubdonkey names for @BGinGA and his challenger before finishing the post?

I was ready to take the bet.

WAT.jpg

Drama almost over (meltdown and rebooting now) and to all the haters out there, thanks, did me the world of good. I will put a better story on my page so the people who are interested can know most of the facts as they won't mind wading through it all and as for the person whose comment trying to diss this stuff obviously knows he's on a loser or lost the dangly things that should be between his legs, he ain't worth it. Negative comments will be ignored so other people can fulfill their dreams and get one of these. The rest of you, move on because I am ready and willing to defend my research and will rip faces off if needed but really would much prefer not to. Do not ruin it for other ok? I have payback to dish out (good ones) but will go the othher way too if pushed so please, please don't even think about it as it will be messy, and you can trust me on that. Cheers, have fun y'all.

Drama almost over (meltdown and rebooting now) and to all the haters out there, thanks, did me the world of good. I will put a better story on my page so the people who are interested can know most of the facts as they won't mind wading through it all and as for the person whose comment trying to diss this stuff obviously knows he's on a loser or lost the dangly things that should be between his legs, he ain't worth it. Negative comments will be ignored so other people can fulfill their dreams and get one of these. The rest of you, move on because I am ready and willing to defend my research and will rip faces off if needed but really would much prefer not to. Do not ruin it for other ok? I have payback to dish out (good ones) but will go the othher way too if pushed so please, please don't even think about it as it will be messy, and you can trust me on that. Cheers, have fun y'all.
Ok but down to the important stuff. How far above the Watford gap are you?

Dear unknown and anonymous internet user;
What the fuck are you talking about?

You want to rip off faces?
You wanna make it messy?
It seems that “drama” is far from over to you

There is only one thing that sound right in your previous post, yes we’ll continue to have fun.

what-are-you-talking-about-2.gif

Oh, we don't play high stakes. 85 entire dollars!

Yeah, our games are like that too.

It was just funny looking at all the $5s, makes it look like you were playing poker with a bunch of strippers.

EDIT: if you WERE playing with a bunch of strippers, can I play next game? I promise I won’t take my clothes off...

Last edited:
We like to use the term 'face relabelling' rather than 'ripping faces off'

Of course the option is there also for 'face over' rather than removing the original face. This way the original face stays intact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom