For Sale A few Bahamias extras (1 Viewer)

detroitdad

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
The barrel of relabelled ones are$50 bucks.

The barrels of $25's $15 bucks.

Shipping is $12 bucks for any combination of barrels.

PXL_20240310_182211628.jpg
PXL_20240310_182158849.jpg

Wow that is an absolute steal on the $25s. You hate them that much?

I have three barrels. I don't need 7. Plus this will even out my racks. This is the price @DrStrange sold them to me for. This is the price that I will resell them for. You know, community and all.

Plus $12's for shipping. You are reading that correctly. Do you have a US shipping address? Do you want to attend a home game at my place and just pick them up?
I wish. I live in a land far, far away and would cost me far too much to pick them up in person.

How much to ship to Canada?

I wish. I live in a land far, far away and would cost me far too much to pick them up in person.

How much to ship to Canada?

sorry, but I don't plan on shipping to Canada. I don't have time to stand in line and deal with the post office. Unless you are interested in paying now, and waiting for shipping at my convenience, which could be 2 weeks to two months. I have no idea what small flat rate box is to Canada. I am guessing around $40 bucks. That is just a guess.

sorry, but I don't plan on shipping to Canada. I don't have time to stand in line and deal with the post office. Unless you are interested in paying now, and waiting for shipping at my convenience, which could be 2 weeks to two months. I have no idea what small flat rate box is to Canada. I am guessing around $40 bucks. That is just a guess.
Alright, I'll gamble! DM me your PayPal. I'll pay for the chips now then pay for shipping in two weeks or two months.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom