Wanted A couple Warneke Boxes (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

djfayze

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Anybody have a handful of spares lying around they’d be willing to part with? I’d buy em from spinellis but I don’t need $69 worth and shipping is more than the boxes for the amount I need. Thanks!

How many do you want? I have some but will need to dig them up. They are in storage somewhere and can look for them over the weekend.

That being said, let me know if the other guy can’t find some. I may have some extras but simailrly I gotta find where I put them. They would just be at cost plus first class shipping which is only a couple bucks.
That sounds like a deal to me. Even 5 boxes would be great, just trying to eliminate some cases and save some space.

Padded 8x11” envelope first class. Or even an unpadded USPS envelope. I believe they have some free. Probably about 12oz and about $4.50 to ship.

They'll fit in an 8x 11?

I probably have 20 to 30 to spare honestly.

PXL_20211217_123624205.jpg

…or is a priority envelope larger than 8x11”? Anyway they got into one of these with plenty of space. I think would fit into and 8x11”.

…or is a priority envelope larger than 8x11”? Anyway they got into one of these with plenty of space. I think would fit into and 8x11”.

Thanks.........

If anyone wants some, I think I paid something like $1.20 shipped per box? (anyone remember what the prices were shipped?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom