SOLD A-C-F PLAQUES (GPI) VINTAGE (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lapincretin

Two Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
50   0   0

Vintage A.C.F. plaques B&G (GPI)

I do not sell to the unit or sample but you can mix (for example X5 200 + X5 1000).

There is certainly a reprint plaques because there are two distinct colors.
I sorted and divided the 200 plates into several categories:

200 used - Dark Fuchsia - Never play - New (sold)
200 used - Dark Fuchsia - Near new - $10 (9€)
200 used - Dark Fuchsia - VG Very good condition - $9
(8€)

200 used - Fushia Pink - Near new - $10 (9€)
200 used - Fushia Pink - VG Very good condition - $9 (8€)
200 used - Fushia Pink - Good condition* $8 (7€)
* Colors a little passed with time on the surface, plaque ok. MP for +

Ship in an envelope possible up to X10.

1000 Red - Used very good (Sold)
The used 1000 have the edge to clean due to many uses at the tables in the time. Very good condition.

Infos about Plaques :
This is old plaques from ACF, they are not new (exept the 200 like new sleeping like the princess in the castle), some are a litle dirty and they should be cleaned or not. You can leave them like that or decide to renovate them. I let the buyers clean the plaques and the edges, I just removed the dust from the box. There are players who prefer the original condition and history, others prefer like new never play for collection. You can easily clean the edges with water and a sponge and rub, soap is possible. The surface is good, not use water on the surface because of the transparent circle (lunette) and the engraving design, dont use renovation product, never use chemical product. This is acetate plaque from GPI, like many plaques in the world, the acetate is more resistant to light and heat (sun) than plastic, you can keep them for a long time, but note the acetate item dont like cold temperatures and humidity (like the KEM cards).

Contact for more informations and shipping.
Group buy possible and we can trade depending what you have to offer me.

Thank you !

Attachments

• aaa-acf2.png
    aaa-acf2.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 468
Last edited:
ACF vintage GPI plaque from the Cercle ACF Paris

Paypal F. - Contact for more informations and shipping depending qty, ty.

Price are for x10 plaques :

X10 - 200 fushia like new : 9.30$ (8€)
X10 - 200 fushia Used good : 8$ (7€)
X10 - 500 Yellow - Used good - 17.50$ (15€)
X10 - 1000 Red - Used good - 11.7$ (10€)

Have you already sold these plaques?

lovely plaques at a good price from a place so special for all french poker players
still remember the first time i walked in a bit afraid and intimidated by the place

Bump.

Game over for the 500.
There are still 200 like new (in a few qty), 200 used and 1000 used plaques.

Hard to take a photo with the marble effect, the true color is almost " dark pink " or " Fuchsia ".
Ty for the pic & enjoy the plaques. (y) :thumbsup:

200 like new = Game over.

You know that there are Chinese people in " Montmartre " who buy Paris paintings made in China with the wood frame made in France ?
It's stupid is not it ? You have the great opportunity here to get a real memory of the Paris ACF cercle that all poker legends from all the world have had in their hands, lovely vintage poker plaque to play by B&G.

Just got my package and I am very pleased. Thanks for the fast shipping. I appreciate you taking the time to wrap every plaque individually. Great seller A+

Bump.

X24 plaques 1000 left.

I sorted and divided the 200 plates into several categories according condition.

I will close this topic and redo another for the 200 plaques with better photos.
Thank you to those who bought my plaques and swap with me, have fun with plaques ! (y) :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom