SOLD 960pc Tiki Kings Cash Set UPDATED SHIPPING INCL (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChippinUp

Two Pair
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I’ll probably regret this but with my HSC set nearing completion I won’t be using this as much and the denominations will be the same in both sets.

I have felted these exactly 3 times but they still feel and appear the same as the day I got them from Br Pro. They stack like absolute bricks and put my Paulsons to shame in the stacking department. Great breakdown for a turn key cash game set.

20 $100
80 $25
600 $5
200 $1
60 .50

Set is located in Canada. $600usd shipped CONUS and Canada.

Any questions please let me know!

Cheers

IMG_5081.jpeg
IMG_5082.jpeg
IMG_5083.jpeg

Last edited:
I would be interested in some 5s if a split occurs, and the shipping to MN is reasonable. Could he convinced to buy a bit of the others also.

I'm out :'( My friends won't play that high so I'll just order the customs DDLMs I originally saved for. I'll have less chips for the same investment sadly :/

For shipping purposes I will be packaging them up in custom fit chips boxes I had designed at work. Sample image below from NJ chips I sold recently

IMG_5052.jpeg

I would like to purchase this set but would only need four racks of fives. Trying to convince myself I need six though so I can pull the trigger...
Well, the clearly obvious answer to most on this forum is...buy the set with the intentions of selling the other 2 racks of fives. Then, after you hold on to them a few weeks, you'll realize you were brilliant for thinking ahead and buying all the fives you needed at one time... and at a good price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom