SOLD 900pc CPS Tournament Set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarrieJ3

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 95.5%
63   3   1
image.jpg

25 - 250
100 - 250
500 (purple, not blue) - 150
1000 - 200
5000 - 50

Willing to sell for $400 US shipped. Racks not included.

Same exact set and pricing as here, only difference is $1ks: https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/900pc-cps-tournament-set.34363/

@BarrieJ3 do you know who made these? Are these China Clays with inlays?
China Clays I believe, castle and spear mold? Something and spear. Was a GB back in the day, a tttttuby design.

I was building it up to be able to run a massive 20 table tourney set, T25 T100 or T500, but it took a massive hit in the move.

Without me looking it up and doing math and all, how many players are we looking at with this current set? (Yes I'm lazy)

Something like 8/8/4/7 T10k and it can easily cover two full tables (20 players).

If buyer needs it to be a 3 table spread, I can probably make that happen as well.
Ok thanks im possibly down grading my tournament set since now I only play 1 or 2 a year

Na this would be for non meetup games. I just don't use my elites. And yes your chips are so far superior. I love pulling out my lawn chair watching you load a dolly with 19 65lb boxes.

Man almost perfect set for 12/12/7/5 10k starting stacks. 20 players, and still plenty for rebuys and chip ups.

I will happily do a full breakdown for this if anyone would like to see it, but awesome China Clay chips, these have an amazing full textured surface for anyone that hasn't felt them. They are clay I believe if memory serves me right about 8.5 - 9 grams each. Absolutely love the chips, I own the higher denoms (25k through 1 million) and also Brie and I recently sold our cash set of these.

They were produced in China for Palms Gaming International which was bought out by ABC. Originally these ran for $1 each and later when they were selling them off to clear inventory they sold at $.55 a chip.

Fantastic price, amazing seller that would absolutely give you the shirt off his back, a man I call my brother. Nice chips for anyone on a tight budget. No they aren't paulsons but still very nice and clay to boot!!

Any questions feel free to ask.

Fellow Chipper Ben

Changing my statement from almost perfect to perfect 10k starting stacks, and single rebuy per player for 20 players after counting the top end. Awesome breakdown brother!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom