For Sale 90 Matusi Chip Racks (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sicembears

Two Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Starting a new thread for the Matusi chip racks I purchased in bulk from @Pinball to resell to those interested in the US/Canada in order to save on shipping costs. Racks will be $6.50 plus shipping costs from me to you. So far all the racks are spoken for with a few on backup, but feel free to call dibs in this thread for additional backups as I wait for these to arrive from overseas. Here is the order for dibs so far based on the last thread and PMs sent to me:

@Greykin - 10
@mistahclean - 10
@Benjaminotaur - 20
@SteveZip - 20
@inthehiggs - 10
@joeyshin - 10
@50Geez - 2
@Organista1 - 8

Backups:
@jpietrella - backup for up to 15
@ChipRocker - backup for remaining racks
@Asmodeus - backup for 4
@St_Habs - backup for 5
@Marines94 - backup for 20

I'll post updates in this thread once I get shipping info. Once they arrive, I'll post photos for each group prior to mailing out. If you want to give up any racks you have dibs on, please post in this thread. Also, please start sending me you addresses by PM. I will start sending out shipping estimates and getting labels ready. I will wait to start collecting payments once they arrive to me and I can send you photos to check condition.

Last edited:
Starting a new thread for the Matusi chip racks I purchased in bulk from @Pinball to resell to those interested in the US/Canada in order to save on shipping costs. Racks will be $6.50 plus shipping costs from me to you. So far all the racks are spoken for with a few on backup, but feel free to call dibs in this thread for additional backups as I wait for these to arrive from overseas. Here is the order for dibs so far based on the last thread and PMs sent to me:

@Greykin - 10
@mistahclean - 10
@Benjaminotaur - 20
@SteveZip - 20
@inthehiggs - 10
@joeyshin - 10
@50Geez - 2
@Organista1 - 8

Backups:
@jpietrella - backup for up to 15
@ChipRocker - backup for remaining racks
@Asmodeus - backup for 4

I'll post updates in this thread once I get shipping info. Once they arrive, I'll post photos for each group prior to mailing out. If you want to give up any racks you have dibs on, please post in this thread. Also, please start sending me you addresses by PM. I will start sending out shipping estimates and getting labels ready. I will wait to start collecting payments once they arrive to me and I can send you photos to check condition.
Back up for 5 please

tenor (2).gif

Woot woot! I’ve been waiting since I can pluck my case until I get the racks. Thank you for doing this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom