For Sale 9+ Racks of IG Primary $25s (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did someone say John Wick???
Keanu Reeves Lionsgate GIF by John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum

Not super active, Someone texted me about the thread.

Some buyers wanted discount after buying, some wanted proof of ownership with date/username photos, etc. Totes normal 100%, just not worth dealing with for me personally.

Lol I’m just a cranky old man after chipping retirement. I’ll answer pm if someone still needs, but I’ll want to have whatever is wanted shipped Monday.

Not super active, Someone texted me about the thread.

Some buyers wanted discount after buying, some wanted proof of ownership with date/username photos, etc. Totes normal 100%, just not worth dealing with for me personally.

Lol I’m just a cranky old man after chipping retirement. I’ll answer pm if someone still needs, but I’ll want to have whatever is wanted shipped Monday.
PM Sent

Salmon GIF

The annoying part is that I covered his lottery pool contribution to net it out with this before he decided to pull his vanishing act.

@BarrieJ3 “I’m too flaky to follow through with this right now”

Le sigh, got another text telling me I was needed.
Salmon GIF

The annoying part is that I covered his lottery pool contribution to net it out with this before he decided to pull his vanishing act.

@BarrieJ3 “I’m too flaky to follow through with this right now”
Sent you $100 for the power ball and some extra change towards your next IG purchase. I wanted to send you $ for the pool at that time, your response was to net the difference with these. So yes, my fault since I should have gotten over that $33 when getting rid of these chips was no longer priority and I wasn't logging in here.

To make it ultra clear for anyone here, PCF and these chips are obviously not a priority for me at the moment. There was $0 taken from anyone or any messages set in stone to sell them. Like people have done on this site for eons and continue to do so. I have more important things atm than pokering, but I look forward to a glorious return when I have extra time.

I'll pop back in when there's some updates to show for WaB III. Oooo, maybe custom BORG glassware!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom