• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine 8500 Hotstamped MD-32s (1 Viewer)

i'd love to crack open a chest like that full of TRKs

s-l1600.jpg

Yeah, I bought the limit set from him. We've been discussing a purchase of all of these, but he wouldn't come down enough for me.

If anyone wants to go in on this with me, feel free to send me a pm.

If anyone wants to go in on this with me, feel free to send me a pm.

I don't think 0.40 a chip is a great deal for these, especially since they would have to be used as is or milled in order to customize. I may be able to partner with you to split the lot but only if the cost came down substantially to about 0.20 a chip or thereabouts.

Great buy for anyone whose name starts with “S” I think...other than the fact that 8500 chips may be overkill

Seller says the best he will do is $3000 for the lot. I bought the smaller limit set with the intention of reselling it (how I afford this hobby, to be honest), but was also ok keeping it at the price I paid.

8500 chips is a lot to sit on and there is no way I would use them all haha. There was some interest among the members here, but like @allforcharity, most wanted a set well under 40c per chip, which just wasn't possible and would have left me sitting with thousands of chips (which isn't ideal).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom