SOLD 830 Chip King of Spades Ceramic Set (Price Drop) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hairy_Crocodile

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Hey all!!

Selling my set of 830 King of Spades Ceramics. (1 barrel pending)

Asking $250 free shipping in CONUS. That's right, if you buy the whole set, and you live in the lower 48 of the states, no shipping cost to you!!
Offers are more than welcome.

200 x blue
200 x white
200 x red
100 x green
100 x black
50 x purple (One Barrel Pending Sale)

If there is enough interest, I'll consider splitting, but would heavily prefer to sell as a set.

Chips will be shipped in warneke boxes.

Since this is my first sale on the forums, I am willing to provide sale references from my other hobby for those interested. I buy/sell/trade magic the gathering cards constantly, and god knows how expensive of a hobby that is...

Hope that you and your families are well, and I hope you have had a good new year so far. Cheers everyone!!

Attachments

• 20210120_152210.jpg
    20210120_152210.jpg
    230.3 KB · Views: 2,169
  • 20210120_152316.jpg
    20210120_152316.jpg
    208.7 KB · Views: 2,100
Last edited:
I want to post this publicly, especially with all of the things happening on the forum right now.

----I have 1 person buying a barrel of purples as a sample to see if they want to buy the rest. I am asking if they are ok with me posting their name here, or asking them to post here, so its transparent and public so that nobody thinks I am doing shady deals in private.

----I have another person interested asking to trade things, but I am going in order of interest and doing my best to abide by all courtesies and customs on the forum.

To future people interested please comment here on my post so that we have transparency. I do not want any back-alley stuff or the perception of that kind of stuff going on in my sales please.

So the set is now 830 Chips, 20 purples pending sale. Post will be edited to reflect this in a sec.

Last edited:
They look good in the pictures what condition would you say they are in? And I don't see any denominations so I'm assuming they are just plain. Thank you

They look good in the pictures what condition would you say they are in? And I don't see any denominations so I'm assuming they are just plain. Thank you
Definitely used condition. Been played with 1-2x a week since December.
None are chipped as far as I am aware, and will check after I post this reply to be sure.

None have denominations on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom