SOLD 820 Big Easy Bud Jones cash set (or split into 2, near even chop) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How to the BJ's compare to the crown plaza Abiatti's? I have a sample of the Abiatti's and love them so I'm just trying to gauge how they feel in comparison.

How to the BJ's compare to the crown plaza Abiatti's? I have a sample of the Abiatti's and love them so I'm just trying to gauge how they feel in comparison.

To me, they seem to have similar characteristics, save one. The Big Easy chips are unweighted S2's, so they are a little over 8.5g each. The Abbiati Crown Plaza chips are substantially weighted at almost 11.5g each. The former have a more 'click' sound, while the latter definitely have a 'clack' sound.

You can sign up for the sample set for evaluation - it includes 10 of the Big Easy chips in there so you can compare directly.
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/thre...-for-new-chippers-see-inside-for-rules.52550/

One more bump before I see if someone on feeBay wants these beauties.

I really am going to get off my lazy ass and post these to eBay at some point. But before I do, does anyone want to peel off a rack of fracs, or a couple of racks of $1s? I think the set could lose those racks and still be good to go.

OK, I ended up splitting the set. Only thing left from the Big Easy set is the 2 racks of custom fracs. $75/rack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom