SOLD 80 Cleveland Horseshoe snappers $120 shipped domestic US (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

djriley

Two Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I've been looking for a barrel of these for some time, and ended up just buying a full rack. So now I'm selling off the extras. Nice chips in decent shape (see pictures). I'll go $120 shipped domestic US for the 80 chips. No international shipping, sorry.

IMG_20200525_213844006.jpg

IMG_20200525_213849464.jpg

Last edited:
I feel like i seen this discussion before. Labels look weird on this chip, but hopefully @Gear or someone with firsthand knowledge can give us some insight about relabeling this chip.

Personally, I do think there’s a solution but precise measurements and TONS of patience are in order. If the label itself can have the edges measured to match the parts on the circumference, the person putting on the label can just take his or her time placing them on so they line up perfectly. Boom, oversized label success!

Last edited:
Personally, I do think there’s a solution but precise measurements and TONS of patience are in order. If the label itself can have the edges measured to match the parts on the circumference, the person putting on the label can just take his or her time placing them on and boom so they line up perfectly. Boom, oversized label success!
Interesting. Post your results if you ever do this experiment! Might be tough if every inlay is not right smack in the center, if not it sounds possible (but too much effort)

Interesting. Post your results if you ever do this experiment! Might be tough if every inlay is not right smack in the center, if not it sounds possible (but too much effort)

This would probably require double if not triple the time it would to normally put a label on. Probably requires having a head magnifier on to do it right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom