SOLD 700 plus Paulson Zodiacs (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike32

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
700 plus Paulson rhc Zodiacs in really good condition. 100 black Scorpio appear unused. 299 yellow Virgo nice condition square edges lightly used. 315 bright green Aries also lightly used, all easily stand on edge. I ultrasonically cleaned Virgo and Aries, I think Aries would benefit from a light oiling but I don’t typically do that. There is a little color variation in the Aries. Asking $450 plus shipping for the lot. Will ship anywhere at buyer’s risk and expense, I have shipped to Australia once successfully. Here are a couple pics, more available upon request.
8736C3DD-32E9-415C-ACEE-70B1960004C7.jpeg
9B584D13-D6E3-484B-842B-21D7E103C157.jpeg
DEDDF46B-E8E8-4457-9F54-9DD90897DEE6.jpeg

Looking for Aries and Scorpio. I’d be in on a split. Depending on the split

hmmm. could make a nice relabel set for microstakes. im very tempted

So much split interest my head is spinning. I’d rather just sell them all and apparently 65 cents a chip is too much. I’d take $400 plus shipping for the lot, or feel free to make me an offer if that seems like too much!

Was just about to make an offer in a pm but not sure if offers are allowed on the for sale classifieds. I really only need a rack of green and black. Plus the 15 extra green.

Let me know about the shipping I may just take the lot then try to unload the rest.

Sorry for the string could not edit my post.

Was just about to make an offer in a pm but not sure if offers are allowed on the for sale classifieds. I really only need a rack of green and black. Plus the 15 extra green.

Let me know about the shipping I may just take the lot then try to unload the rest.

Sorry for the string could not edit my post.
I pm’d you thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom