SOLD 700 pc Outpost set (extras added) Price drop 12/6 $900 plus Shipping (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marhault

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
These have all been ultrasonicly cleaned and oiled. Asking $1,000 $950 $900 plus shipping. Acrylic dealer button and 2 Outpost cut cards are included one bridge and one poker sized. Paypal FF only, will ship anywhere but again buyer pays shipping. Not wanting to split, however if people want to set up a split and do it on your own go for it, I will split them myself if they're all accounted for as well.

Dropped to $900. That's my bottom dollar at this point. I'd love to see them get used.

Breakdown:
$0.50 x 200
$1.00 x 200
$5.00 x 200
$20.00 x 100
BONUS STFU/Zipit chips x 40 (your choice of version or mix and match)

DSC_0112.JPG

DSC_0113.JPG

DSC_0114.JPG

If anyone wants different pics just let me know and I can add them.

Had several inquiries about splitting. I will split if everything is accounted for however I'm unsure on pricing. I'd be fine just dividing the sale price by 7 racks and rounding to the nearest 10 but then I doubt the 5s would sell. So I'd entertain a proposal.

Same with trade. Had a couple of questions about trading for other cash sets. The only thing I would trade for would be a solid 1-2 table Paulson tourney set in the same price range. So if you have trade offers hit me up. Not interested in other cash sets though UNLESS for some reason you have PCAs...then we can talk lol.

BONUS! I will include 40 of the STFU chips with the purchase free of charge. You pick the versions you want!

Last edited:
I know. My custom set is coming close to the finish line and I can't justify having 4 cash sets and once my PCA's are done I don't know if I'll ever break out another cash set.
I spose that's a reasonable mindset lol I think we have 5 cash sets haha so yeah. I can see your point

Price drop bump. Bottom dollar. Taking a loss at this point to allow someone who wants to play these the opportunity. All the cleaning has been done, these are ready to play with extras.

Want these beautiful chips and they’re just outside your price range?

Let me know, I’ll pick up the button and cut cards for $$.

Either way get em, beautiful chips, awesome in person.

Want these beautiful chips and they’re just outside your price range?

Let me know, I’ll pick up the button and cut cards for $$.

Either way get em, beautiful chips, awesome in person.
I've already had a few ask about those separately but if you and a buyer work something out that's fine.

If you're interested in these or you have a number in mind shoot me a PM. I'm a reasonable guy. I will do my best to work something out with you. Or trades.

Might be interested in both racks of .50 in about a week if you still have em and are game to split

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom