SOLD 700+ CPC A-Mold Cash Game Set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its perfect, you don't need more, please buy these.

Can you hear the chips calling you Clarice?

hannibal and clarice GIF

I’ll throw in two set ups, 2012 wsop and faded spade 4 color if this sells today or tomorrow >>

Attachments

• IMG_7780.jpeg
    IMG_7780.jpeg
    158.2 KB · Views: 35
Any Noob that's looking at these thinking "someday," well, today is someday. Yeah, it's more than you ever thought chips could cost, but, after you've been here a few months you'll realize how nice this set is. Treat yourself for Christmas and buy yourself the last set you'll ever need. Notice, please, that I said NEED...not want. Once you get these and play with them you'll want more nice sets, but, this set could find a forever home in my house. If only I had the money right now.

Any Noob that's looking at these thinking "someday," well, today is someday. Yeah, it's more than you ever thought chips could cost, but, after you've been here a few months you'll realize how nice this set is. Treat yourself for Christmas and buy yourself the last set you'll ever need. Notice, please, that I said NEED...not want. Once you get these and play with them you'll want more nice sets, but, this set could find a forever home in my house. If only I had the money right now.
^^ This

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom