SOLD 700 Chip T-mold Tournament Set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FestiveKnight

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/700-chip-t-mold-tournament-set.107939/#post-2228041

Bought this ^

Selling it because TRKs are expensive and my group loves the Abiatis I have too much. I oiled some and they are drop dead beautiful.

IMG_4207.jpeg

IMG_4208.jpeg

Original price. $1,000 + shipping. Racks not included in price but can be at Justin pricing ($2.90/each). USA addresses only.

T-mold solid hot stamps are the shit! I keep a small set even though I never host tournaments. I sometimes think I should sell it, but then I pick up a barrel for a quick shuffle and remember why I keep them.

Anyone looking to upgrade from china clay or ceramics, this is the way to go. You wanna get Paulsons that feel better than these, you’d have to go for leaded THC @ many x this price. And in fact I’d argue these could even give those a run for the money regardless of factoring in the price difference or not.

(No affiliation with OP/this sale. I just feel personally offended any time a nice BCC set sits for days, while newbies turn a blind eye and keep hunting for their precious Paulsons)

If I didn’t have a project in the works I would have snapped on these. BCC Tmolds are indeed remarkable chips, and anyone, not just a newbie, should be proud to pick these up at this price.

Happy to split if all accounted for.
Don’t see how, but if anyone for some reason doesn’t need the 1ks, I’d be happy to take those. I suppose someone who doesn’t need 1ks will also not need the 5ks and 25ks. I don’t either but I’d take them if that helped shake loose the 1ks.

(I have 50 arc yellow 1ks to sell/trade to split buddy/buddies)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom