Cancelled 700 chip cash set for 25c/50c+ (~$200) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmoney

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
A player I hosted is now interested in a cash set. Anyone looking to unload a set of China clays (Majestic, Milano, spirit mold, etc), or perhaps cards mold? Reply or send a pm.

I’m looking for some options to show him what’s available.

Approx breakdown
~100x 25c
~200-300 $1
~200-300 $5
~80 $25
~20 $100

Last edited:
Have you looked at the Tropicana Gemaco chips in the Chip Room sale? I think there are still new chips up to $100 and used up to $500 still available.

Have you looked at the Tropicana Gemaco chips in the Chip Room sale?
I think these might be out of his price range, especially with labels. His “a couple hundred” spend for 700 chips averages to ~.28/per.

He might be able to go up a bit but also “doesn’t want to break the bank” … so I think he may already be near the top of his budget. He also admittedly knows very little about chips. While it may be correct that he’s on the low end quality-wise, I can certainly respect a novice balking at a $400-$500 set out of the gate.

I hear you, but I'll say that 700 chips that hit his breakdown exactly, come in under 30 cents a chip and don't need any labels/relabels is gonna be a hard find. Unless he's willing to take sluggos like 12 stripes or Poker Knights. I think he can get those brand new for low 20s per chip.

I guess technically the Topicanas are sluggos as I think they are 13 grams and definitely have a metal insert. My 900 primaries were $368 shipped.

Hard to beat the Tropicanas on price, even the cheap plastic and china clays have gone up a fair bit. I think claysmith stuff is right around the same price for custom breakdowns, 32c/chip last I checked. You can skip the relabels and just use the snappers as quarters, even the beer drinkers pick it up without questions all night.

I'll

Get that to you after work.
I only have 40 of the 39 mm for $20 not $25.
If that's an issue I can hit 300 or 400 on $1 and 300 on $5 rather easily.
Are you talking Cards mold, or do you still have some of your old 8V china clay set?

And now you're selling some of your cards mold??? :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: We do have problems with buying chips around here, don't we?
I'm actually trying to get better chips out in the world for cheap. It's what I would have wanted at 20.
Trying to get it out to local games here too, so I enjoy playing at them more too.

And push the BLACK DOLLAR 4 LIFE idea.

He's a pusher. He's trying to get @dmoney's friend hooked.
Exactly!

Sean: "I'll sell you this first set for 25 cents a chip. Just remember who to ask for when you are ready for customs."

@dmoney 's friend in 3 months:

72gs1j.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom