Found 650/rack! Hot pink hot stamps mint condition (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You might have some luck with feathering and anti-aliasing the image in an application like Photoshop/GIMP; if you have a black and white image of the text already and it's just too rough, try using the magic wand tool to select the pixels of the text (make sure "anti aliasing" is turned on first), then feather the selection slightly (select > modify > feather) and give it a small radius of a couple of pixels, use the selection contraction function (select > modify > contract) and enter a value of a few pixels so that the outer rough edges of your text appears outside of the marquee/selection boundary, then you can copy that selection to a new layer (or invert the selection and delete everything in the inverted selection) and it should look much smoother than before and the outer rough edges should be gone.

You might have some luck with feathering and anti-aliasing the image in an application like Photoshop/GIMP; if you have a black and white image of the text already and it's just too rough, try using the magic wand tool to select the pixels of the text (make sure "anti aliasing" is turned on first), then feather the selection slightly (select > modify > feather) and give it a small radius of a couple of pixels, use the selection contraction function (select > modify > contract) and enter a value of a few pixels so that the outer rough edges of your text appears outside of the marquee/selection boundary, then you can copy that selection to a new layer (or invert the selection and delete everything in the inverted selection) and it should look much smoother than before and the outer rough edges should be gone.
This is sooooo helpful thank you. I will try when I get home :) stupid work always getting in the way of my poker chip obsession

I have Nevada Palace $.50s. Would you have any AS $20s?

1630179157058.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom