SOLD 625 Championship Poker Series Tourney Chips (Set 2 of 2) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

links_slayer

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Due to a change in circumstances, I no longer need all the CPS chips I have on hand. I originally needed enough chips to cover a 4-table tourney that I helped a buddy run 3-4 times a year. During the time between ordering and arrival this buddy has moved away and I only need a 2-table set-up.

These were a very special gift to me from a very special chipper given to me during and to celebrate a very difficult time in my life. Because of this 100% of the money from this sale will be donated in this chipper's name to the University of Wisconsin Carbone Comprehensive Cancer Center, specifically to the head and neck cancer research fund.

The breakdown of is below:

100 x T5
130 x T25
100 x T100
70 x T500
100 x T1,000
50 x T5,000
20 x T25,000
20 x T100,000
20 x T250,000
15 x Bounty
==============
625 Chips Total

I am going to run this auction-style and will leave this thread open until the end of May. ***The starting bid is $150 (24¢/chip)***

Extraordinarily and generously high Buy-It-Now offers will be entertained and must be higher than the current bid, obviously. Feel free to send me a PM if you would like to discuss. Should this set be purchased via B-I-N I will update and close this thread ASAP.

Rules/Other Details:
- Please reply to this thread with your bid.
- Your bid must be higher than the previous bid. Bidding in $1 increments preferred but not required.
- You are bidding on the chips only.
- Actual shipping costs (via USPS Medium Flat Rate Box) will be the responsibility of the winning bidder.
- Chips will ship in 6 white chip boxes (25 extra chips will be adequately packed; racks are not included.

Shipping Rate:
US: $15
Canada: $45
Everywhere Else: $65
(yes, a bit extra has been added to cover bubble wrap/packing materials)

Please PM me with any questions!

For anyone interested that does not know what they chips look like, here is an image directly from Apache's website:

cpstourset.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom