SOLD 620x Microstakes DDLM Set (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

quintooo

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
My beloved DDLM's. Putting these up for sale because they haven't seen any play in almost 2 years now. When it was put into play, we played a lot. These are definitely well used. Stake inflation has gotten the better of my games, and we just don't play nickel/dime anymore.

I'm still hemming and hawing between selling and not selling this set, because I do think the DDLM's are one of the best ceramic designs, and they feel almost as good as clays IMO.

That being said, not a regular dibs sale. Only selling to newbies (can't be older than 4/20/2022) as this was my "newbie" set . If it doesn't sell, might put it back into the vault and order more higher denoms to have it work in my current games.

Breakdown:

160x blue 5c
280x yellow 25c
120x white $1
40x red $5

Racks are included (6 chipco racks, you'll have a stray barrel of 5s)

I've only broken this bank once. Cash played after, but I don't think that should be a problem if you don't go higher than dime/double dime.

$245 SHIPPED CONUS

IMG_3725.jpg

You’ve come a long way from .05/.10 games to meetup main event champ in just a few years.

Ancestors must be proud :cool

You’ve come a long way from .05/.10 games to meetup main event champ in just a few years.

Ancestors must be proud :cool
Anybody can win the lottery!!! Just kidding B! I've always said you're a much better tournament player vs. Cash. Too bad you don't like them as much...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom