For Sale 600 pc Flamingo Set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regularjohn

Straight
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Ive come to the realization that I dont NEED 1200 in chips, and 600 is plenty for my games. So going to sell off half the Flamingo set. This set was originally crafted by @justincarothers, I added the fracs.

100x.25 (murdered via @Josh Kifer and labels via @Gear)
200x1 (original flamingo chips that are live in vegas)
200x5
50x25
50x100

1 dealer button

Price: $1,700 shipping included, CONUS only paypal F&F.

Price is the same from when Justin sold them (just cut in half) + the cost of the whites, milling, cleaning, and labels.

1605207422187.png

Looks like almond or off-white from that picture. Obviously a complete guess though.

Edit - Whoops, already answered above. Sorry about that. GLWS!

I will start the if split party......if split, I would like the 2 racks of 5s (depending on price). Thx.

regarding splits.....i dont have a problem with splits, but priority is given to someone taking the whole set and if it does go down to a split, all chips would have to be accounted for. I would want to give it a couple days before moving towards a split to let the whole set stay together.

I’m a man of my word, so if no one buys the set and the fracs are all that stops a split, I’m still in. That said, I think I’d like to go a slightly different way. So, if someone else wants the fracs, have at ‘em.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom