SOLD 600 chip set of Palais Des Congres (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

liftapint

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
202   0   0
I purchased several large sets of Palais Des Congres, and I've decided to let a few of them go. The price is BELOW the average price that I paid when considering all lots purchased.

Note that the photos do NOT reflect the same set breakdown that is for sale. Here is what is for sale this time:

600 chip set: Price $2400 + shipping and fees ($4.00/chip)

200 x $5
200 x $10
100 x $20
100 x $50

I know some people think the denominations are funky. But I love them. We use the $5s as $0.50, $10s as $1, $20s as $2, and $50s as $5. However, you could use them at face value, and enlist Gear to label some $1s for you. The original $1s were simply solid gray, but you could do whatever you want, obviously. You could also use these are a quirky little tourney set too.

These Paulsons are real shaped inlays, with super cool colors that you just don't see in many sets. They are THC mold, so you don't get those nasty flea bites that are so prevalent in RHC sets (which is the mold for SO many sets these days!). I've picked out the flea bite chips to the best of my ability (and sold those off as sample sets, previously). So the set being sold here is in really awesome condition. Hopefully the photos show this.

Well, how about some photos? The color on the $10 is way off on the photo that just shows the $10s. The group photos are more accurate. The colors are just so bright!

Let me know if you have questions.

PDC1.jpg
PDC2.jpg
PDC3.jpg
PDC9.jpg
PDC4.jpg
PDC5.jpg
PDC6.jpg
PDC7.jpg
PDC8.jpg

Last edited:
500 chip set has sold. Revised OP with what is remaining.

Broke remaining chips down into two smaller 240 chip sets.

One last bump before eBay.

Must sell as sets, sorry can't sell by the barrel.

Decided to put one more 600 chip set up for sale. 600 chips (200 $5, 200 x$10, and a rack each of the $20 and $50). $2700+shipping

Some of the nicest Paulsons I've ever had. And such great colors!

I'm going to wait through the weekend, but will post these to eBay on Monday. I sure had hoped they'd stay in the community :(

Scratch that. I forgot about pr0n. I need another week or so before I will have time to take pr0n of the whooooooooooooole family. I want to do that before selling this set. So I won't be going to eBay until photos are taken :)

My stupid question of the day..
do these type of sets sell on eBay to "non-chippers". I wouldn't think they do... but I'm not sure.

My stupid question of the day..
do these type of sets sell on eBay to "non-chippers". I wouldn't think they do... but I'm not sure.

There are a lot of "chippers" worldwide who are non-PCF-ers...

^^ that's what I was going to say. CERTAINLY, only chippers would be interested in this set. But not all chippers are here.

Bump.

price reduced to $4.25/chip.

Will split if all chips are spoken for. But if split, the $20s are not for sale, as I would keep those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom