SOLD 600 China Clay Pharoahs $130 shipped (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ejot

Two Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
jbsk1ns.jpg

In the interest of full transparency I am highlighting all the issues I see with these chips as clearly as possible. They are still a great starting point for building up a very cost effective travel or first set. Just add some quarters and ones.

Breakdown is:
200x 5c
160x $1
210x $5
30x $25

Issues:

> The nickels have some flea bites and a couple chips are more severe (difficult to get a pic but I tried, with the arrow). The others are in good shape and many of the $5s are "China chalky" as new.

> There are two variants of the $1. 100x are more gray, harder ("plastic-ier"), thinner, and have less contrast on the beige/yellow spots. 60x are brighter white, softer ("clay-ier"), thicker, and have more spot contrast. I suspect add-ons would be a closer match to the first variety. They don't look too bad mixed all together if you're not too picky.

> Five of the $25s have lighter pink spots and sharper corners. One barrels of $5s has slightly duller edges.

> The nickels and brighter $1s stack higher than the others. The more gray ones stack just a bit shorter than the $5's and $25's.

$135 $130 [SOLD!] shipped to US / Paypal F&F. Racks, spacers, case not included. Don't believe these are worth shipping international.

79EsZBe.jpg

czRDBJS.jpg

gWXmaWa.jpg

qiacTl5.jpg

7r0ZODE.jpg

Last edited:
Hey - sorry was busy with Christmas preparations and didn't log on yesterday evening.

Yes, these are still available. PM me if interested. (y) :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom