For Sale 600 Aurora Star (AS) Tourney Set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

deansy

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I won this set back in April from GopherBlue and I'm finally going to let these go to someone who will use them. These are too nice for me, so much so that I only took out a stack of yellows to look at, other than that the chips have not left the packaging. I'm asking $2,900 via Paypal F&F.

Here is the information that I lifted from the original GopherBlue raffle thread:
This AS 600 chip tourney set is in mint condition--the chips have never been used and have been stored in their original Paulson shipping boxes. This set uses what I, and many others, consider to be an ideal breakdown for a very flexible 600 chip tournament set. It is ideally suited to a 20-player T10,000 tourney (one of the most popular starting stack sizes), with starting stacks of 8/8/4/7. There are plenty of T5000s and T25Ks for rebuys and color-ups.

Breakdown is as follows:

160 x T25
160 x T100
80 x T500
140 x T1000
50 x T5000
10 x T25,000
IMG_4275.jpg
IMG_4278.jpg

Shipping and any optional insurance costs are the responsibility of the winner. I will prefer US when shipping. Once the chips are accepted at the post office (or UPS) I will no longer be responsible should they get lost along the way or indefinitely delayed in customs.

Raffles are more fun than auctions or sales lol

Last edited:
That is in no way crapping on your sales thread. If anything, it's suggesting that your sale price is relatively reasonable, compared to what's been going on with raffles recently.

Stop crying for mommy...
I think different interpretations absent prior raffle knowledge are reasonable. That said I’m probably more sensitive to potential crap threading and realize I didn’t get the joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom