SOLD 6 KEM Bridge Setups -- $58 shipped (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hornet

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Last edited:
Mind if I ask a serious question? As someone who is quite fond of green/brown setups and who plans to host a lot more in the near future, what is the reason why the player who is color blind needs to tell the two decks apart? Do the two decks get mixed together often during your games? And even if they did, can't someone who can see the difference easily separate them?

Mind if I ask a serious question? As someone who is quite fond of green/brown setups and who plans to host a lot more in the near future, what is the reason why the player who is color blind needs to tell the two decks apart? Do the two decks get mixed together often during your games? And even if they did, can't someone who can see the difference easily separate them?
The two decks don’t get mixed together, in part because people can tell they are different. We usually have a dedicated dealer and shuffle behind, but sometimes the color blind player deals for the table at the beginning of the night. It’s just risky for him to not be able to tell the two decks apart. I don’t want to rely on someone else at the table having to catch him.

I can't tell these two apart either, but that means they are only looking equally gorgeous for me. kudos for making my fellow colour-blind player's life easier and good luck with the sale!

I also try to use contrasting colors of decks because I am colorblind as well. It can be harder to see some colors of decks especially if the lighting is not bright. Since I host alot, I just avoid using the harder to see colors. I don't know if I have any other colorblind players but at least for me it makes things easier to see.

Bump for non-color-blind people. These are cheap KEMs … c’mon everyone.

I’m with you. Somebody else recently posted that they didn’t like a certain setup because the back colors were too close and he was afraid they’d get mixed up. I bit my tongue on that one. But I had the same question - is that really an issue?
I honestly can’t remember it ever happening in a game I was in.

If I have two decks that might be close in color, I just pair them with a different setup that has a contrasting color or design. I'll use one of each on each of our two tables and then nobody has a problem telling them apart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom