SOLD 5k Post Giveaway! (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In lieu of reaching 5k posts I'd like to offer something in return to the community for the many members here that have been kind and generous, taking time out of their day to help Ben and I when we first joined, and some who have become awesome friends!!

Thank you PCF for being great!!

I will leave this open until midnight on super bowl Sunday, and will reveal the winner on Monday. I will put all valid entries into a random number generator to determine the winner.
Open to every one including my international friends, my only request is that all entries have at least met the 10 post minimum.

Good luck!!

For the giveaway I am offering a choice between (may only pick one):

One Breezeway sample set OR $25 paid by me towards your next purchase

View attachment 400797
Im in, only been here about a week and caught the sample set fever. :D leaning heavily toward ceramics, if you can't tell! But would love to sample anything, there is so much! LoL

Attachments

• 20200201_124211.jpg
    20200201_124211.jpg
    195.6 KB · Views: 59
Congrats on hitting 5K! In far less than a year, too -- very impressive! Over/Under for your anniversary date is 7,500; I'm taking the over.

Not sure if I meet your minimum post requirements, but if so, I'm in.

Even if someone offered you a Mardi Gras Tournament set and a 43mm AC Boardwalk tournament set in trade?
:nailbite::nailbite::jawdrop::jawdrop::tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown:

What would chipping be without Ben in my life though....certainly not the same

(For the record, Ben says I have to yes, the show must go on)

:nailbite::nailbite::jawdrop::jawdrop::tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown:

What would chipping be without Ben in my life though....certainly not the same

(For the record, Ben says I have to yes, the show must go on)
Oh shit. I just thought. Is all of PCF invited to the wedding (down the road)? That’d be one hell of a meetup...

Oh shit. I just thought. Is all of PCF invited to the wedding (down the road)? That’d be one hell of a meetup...
And Valentine’s Day is coming up... so no pressure @Ben8257 :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

mind you it’s a leap year this year so @FordPickup92 can do the asking on the 29th if Ben forgets :LOL: :laugh:

*lights fuse and retreats to safe distance*

Im in, only been here about a week and caught the sample set fever. :D leaning heavily toward ceramics, if you can't tell! But would love to sample anything, there is so much! LoL
Sample sets are soooo much fun!!!! You're new right, one of Nav's friends I think? I'm sure Ben and I have some ceramics around....they're not our thing lol, good for your wallet though!

Sample sets are soooo much fun!!!! You're new right, one of Nav's friends I think? I'm sure Ben and I have some ceramics around....they're not our thing lol, good for your wallet though!
Just found my way here from youtube reviews by hobbyphilic, didnt know anyone here before a week ago!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom