Giveaway 5k post - BCC giveaway (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess our Texas champ isn’t one to check in every 5 minutes (such as myself), and I was gonna wait but I’m too eager to wrap this up. Gonna go ahead and do the final match-up

Name of the game: Omaha T10k starting stacks. Let’s shuffle up and deal!

6584D01A-7740-4044-BA61-5841786DB072.jpeg

Well, you guessed it. @brewdawg ships it pre and @BarrieJ3 calls. Will this one be as exciting as the hold em hands?

0D7CBDA1-30C2-40E5-BE9D-294D09D617FF.jpeg

Hands are reveiled and off to the races we go. I don’t know about odds for 4-card poker hands, but these both seem kinda crappy. @BarrieJ3 does have the double flush draw and the pocket pair. So with my limited Omaha skills, I’ll say advantage @BarrieJ3

D98BC1A8-2667-4986-ACC2-208DFDB9BE25.jpeg

Reactions: khp
The dealer has been warned about stalling and will now promptly deal a flop:

7CE5990C-3671-4709-809E-B37C49FD2F14.jpeg

@BarrieJ3 takes a commanding lead as he flops middle pair with a flush draw and backdoor straight draw. Meanwhile @brewdawg is left with an overcard and a gutshot straight draw. Will @BarrieJ3 takes this the whole way?

And I’m back just as the dealer taps the table to deliver us a turn card. Will the gutshot come in and put @brewdawg in the driver’s seat? Or will @BarrieJ3 take yet another step closer to the top prize?

Boom! @BarrieJ3 manages to drill the flush and kill all hopes and dreams of our Texan hero as the latter now is drawing stone dead.

BF346A86-53B2-4EA0-A863-DC462320830E.jpeg

The dealer puts out the meaningless river and we conclude that @BarrieJ3 is our champion! Congrats buddy, nice hands, impressive fading of outs! You are the winner!

E70C76A0-F57A-40F7-B425-6F0302A7BD71.jpeg

Congrats @brewdawg and @BarrieJ3 I will PM you for shipping details. Thanks everyone for playing and participating in my little 5k-event!

Until next time!

And I’m back just as the dealer taps the table to deliver us a turn card. Will the gutshot come in and put @brewdawg in the driver’s seat? Or will @BarrieJ3 take yet another step closer to the top prize?

Boom! @BarrieJ3 manages to drill the flush and kill all hopes and dreams of our Texan hero as the latter now is drawing stone dead.

View attachment 945229

The dealer puts out the meaningless river and we conclude that @BarrieJ3 is our champion! Congrats buddy, nice hands, impressive fading of outs! You are the winner!

View attachment 945233

Congrats @brewdawg and @BarrieJ3 I will PM you for shipping details. Thanks everyone for playing and participating in my little 5k-event!

Until next time!
Thank you @Eriks for the sweat! Lol these things are always fun to follow along and it becomes more about the game than the prizes, but I'm thankful for both!

I think this is my first time binking one of these, but keep an eye on that Mail Pr0n thread, the run good was there because these will fit perfectly with an incoming set........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom