Cancelled 580-chip BTP Tournament Set, option for more (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

navels

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Update: I'm probably going to break this up into racks soon . . .

You came here wondering if this is a cards mold set. It is not. These are 43mm minty Paulsons, have been lightly felted once or twice.

Price: $6000 plus shipping

Breakdown:
160 x T25
160 x T100
80 x T500
140 x T1K
40 x T5K

as well as 20 ceramic bounty chips, 2 buttons, and 6 cut cards one dealer button and 4 cut cards.

If you want 43mm racks, I'll include them.

Buyer may have the option to purchase additional barrels, including the elusive T25K chips. I have not figured out how to price the extra barrels yet nor am I guaranteeing that they will be available.

Optional add-ons:
T500: up to 2 barrels
T5K: up to 6 barrels
T25K: up to 4 barrels

IMG_2980.JPG

Last edited:
I just bought the sample set of these chips and pictures don’t do justice. They are AMAZING in person!

Thank god these weren’t a cash set or I’d have to consider the purchase.

I just bought the sample set of these chips and pictures don’t do justice. They are AMAZING in person!

Thank god these weren’t a cash set or I’d have to consider the purchase.
Haha I have a friend Greg Mann who drives a Subaru. I always think you must be him with your username lol

Haha I have a friend Greg Mann who drives a Subaru. I always think you must be him with your username lol
My username would fit him perfect lol.

My first name is Gary. Friends called me gman in the olden days. And I went to st bonaventure university.

I started using the username back in the 90s and it stuck. Haha.

Sorry for the thread hijack. I need to get outta this thread now cause I keep seeing these beautiful BTP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom