SOLD 530x Paulson Starburst set. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Percy7

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
$900 OBO
The last of my chip sets. When I use minty it’s because I’m not the first owner, but I can’t imagine the “minty” chips any better.
I will consider trading for a small micro stakes set if they don’t sell.

120x Charcoal- minty

101x Dark Green- minty

29x FunNite Dark Green-minty

20x Black- minty

200x Blurple Purple - Very good to Very good +
Someone in the past was a little generous with the oil on some of these and I never rectified it.

60x Pumpkins- a little dirty but excellent and bright when cleaned.

A few reds for fun.

The case would be just too expensive to send and not included. Thank you for looking.

7CAB0D5D-5B20-471E-9905-5157CC35F1DF.jpeg
E8D00EF9-D7DB-4EBA-9ECD-9FD199B1D541.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
200x Blurple- Very good to Very good +
Someone in the past was a little generous with the oil on some of these and I never rectified it.
Are you certain these are blurple? They look like they are purple - they're not quite blue enough to be blurple to me.

Are you certain these are blurple? They look like they are purple - they're not quite blue enough to be blurple to me.
They were sold to me as such but I habmve difficulty with color so I’m happy to adjust the listing.

Looks like showboat grey not charcoal, charcoal the small stack ,don’t think that’s black. Colors in pics sometimes hard to determine.

Looks like showboat grey not charcoal, charcoal the small stack ,don’t think that’s black. Colors in pics sometimes hard to determine.
I’m no expert and I agree that colors are tough in pics, but I’d personally agree with the above after having all three colors of starbursts in my own possession.

Please show me a charcoal and black I don’t want to be wrong.

I’m sorry brother I’m just having a bad day.
No offense taken! I’ve ended up getting what I assume are oiled Charcoals that were listed as Black so just trying to help if I can!

FYI - you could most likely fit that case in a large flat rate board game box from the post office. Check those measurement against your case. I’ve mailed two cases in recent weeks.

FYI - you could most likely fit that case in a large flat rate board game box from the post office. Check those measurement against your case. I’ve mailed two cases in recent weeks.
I believe I read that the PO has discontinued the board game box. I think they'll still ship them if you can find one. But you can no longer order them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom