SOLD $5000 Paulson Classic Poker Chip -Best Price! - Gear Labels - $13.95ea (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

iceman5691

Two Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Gear Labels in Canada did a great job making these chips.
These are not simply stickers on top. The previous inlays have been professionally removed.

They are brand new $5000 chips made from $10 Paulson classic chip stock.
These go great in your tournament set! They are mint condition and I have racks of them for sale.
PM for larger discounts.

Thank you for looking.

Attachments

• IMG_6668.jpg
    IMG_6668.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG_6685.jpg
    IMG_6685.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_6673.jpg
    IMG_6673.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 132
  • IMG_6678.jpg
    IMG_6678.jpg
    152.5 KB · Views: 148
Can you please confirm the total quantity of chips available?

Because you have listed these previously, it would help if you could confirm you have them in your possession. Could you please do so in any of the standard methods (such as a handwritten note with your username and the date)?

You comment having racks for sale, do you mind publicly sharing your total quantity available?

Thanks!

Because you have listed these previously, it would help if you could confirm you have them in your possession. Could you please do so in any of the standard methods (such as a handwritten note with your username and the date)?

You comment having racks for sale, do you mind publicly sharing your total quantity available?

Thanks!
To clarify, the first question is with regards to this thread. The third is with regards to your total inventory beyond this listing.

Thanks!
I agree. These were “flying off the shelves” at $20 a pop. I’m not sure how any can be left.

Gear Labels in Canada did a great job making these chips.
Pretty sure Gear Labels doesn't make chips. Can you please clarify?
These are not simply stickers on top. The previous inlays have been professionally removed.
When stickers are placed over the existing inlay they are referred to as "overlabelled" . If the previous inlays have been removed and new stickers have been applied its referred to as "relabelled". Might be clearer for potential buyers to use familiar terms as that is the common nomenclature around here where they can look up other examples if they are new and still learning.
They are brand new $5000 chips made from $10 Paulson classic chip stock.
"Brand new" would generally refer to chips that have never seen any play and not have inlays replaced. i.e. in the same condition the arrived from the factory/supplier in.
They are mint condition and I have racks of them for sale.
"Mint condition" would generally refer to chips that have never seen any play and not have inlays replaced. i.e. in the same condition the arrived from the factory/supplier in.
It would be more accurate to refer to these chips as "Unplayed with sharp edges. See Photos for condition".

Note. This isn't eBay. From an etiquette standpoint, on PCF we try to avoid using superlatives and let the photos do the talking with things like condition, that can ultimately be subjective. Hope all the above helps. GLWS!

Thanks!
Over 250 chips left. I have the chips in my possession. I will post with current date and name tag (thank you for the suggestion)

Attachments

• IMG_7285.jpeg
    IMG_7285.jpeg
    141.6 KB · Views: 52
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom