SOLD 500+ set of Big Easy, Bud Jones cash chips (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

liftapint

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
202   0   0
For sale: Big Easy cash chips, Bud Jones

I think these are brand new, never put in play by me. Price is $0.75/chip. Priority goes to someone wanting the most chips.

Available:
200 x $1
200 x $5
180 x $25
40 x $100
note: photos don’t show all the $25 or any of the $100. Additional photos available upon request...I would just need to snap a few :)

Shipping to be paid by buyer. No racks included.

D5F668FD-78BB-4679-ABF0-83DAFA136CF6.jpeg
C4DF3558-0857-4406-A562-A1D025E1ABC5.jpeg
B7DBDCB7-FA1D-4DC0-8992-8CB22FB017B8.jpeg

Last edited:
What kinda racks are they in that they are sitting like that?

Great price for Bud Jones S2 set. Lots of options for relabels and @Gear already has the 25¢ label done...just find a rack to use as quarters and you got a great looking 25¢/50¢ set.

Great price for Bud Jones S2 set. Lots of options for relabels and @Gear already has the 25¢ label done...just find a rack to use as quarters and you got a great looking 25¢/50¢ set.

They are sitting in Matsui racks. Yes, those racks don’t hold the chips in tight barrels by any means.

I would probably part with a rack of already-labeled fracs too, in an arc-yellow color. Or, I have yellow solids ready that would go great with these too, would just need labels.

They look so good with the set! I'll take a photo of the chips all together soon, maybe after dinner.

I have a really big set of these, including 3 racks of those fracs. I'm not getting rid of this set, by any means. I really like it. But I've decided to downsize, since I bought a Sunfly hybrid set that would be used under the same game conditions.

@allforcharity did a great job with the fracs. And I'm keeping 2 racks :)

I have a rack of yellow roulette chips that I would exchange for those arc yellow, if preferred -- but they don't have the Big Easy labels on them yet. You'd have to do that yourself :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom