SOLD 500 pc Ceramic Micro Cash game Fan of Cards chip set, 3 day auction (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kid Donk

Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
500 piece Micro cash set. Ceramic "Fan of Cards" chip set (possibly chipcos?). I have never used them, but they were used when I bought them. They mostly have good color, w a few having some minor color transfer. Minimal knicks/scrapes on the edges of some chips as well. Sweet little cash set, especially for starting bid of $80. I wanted to do a raffle for $1 a ticket... but too much work lol :cool:

RULES:
1. STARTING BID: $80 + Shipping (USPS LFRB)
2. Bids must be placed in minimum increments of $1
3. The Starting Bid of the auction will be treated as the Reserve Price.
4. All bids are to be placed openly in this thread. No bids via PM/Conversation.
5. Auction will use the '5 minutes after last closing bid rule'. Highest bid at 10:00 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time (GMT-4), Tuesday, September 4, 2018 will win unless there is a bid within 5 minutes of closing time - then the closing time will be 5 min. after the latest bid was posted.
6. Edited posts will be voided.
7. I reserve the right to: i) cancel the auction if no bids have been made; ii) edit the listing to correct errors or clarify rules as needed.
8. PCF (it's Owner, Admins, and Moderators) are in no way responsible for any actions in this auction.
9. Shipping Terms: Chips will be well packaged securely in a LFRB ($18.90) from the USPS to USA only. Shipping Cost is $18.90 (LFRB) to USA with $50 insurance and delivery confirmation. You can purchase additional insurance at cost. I would like to preferably ship to USA only, but will do intl for actual shipping cost (PM location for cost if outside USA).
10. Payment Terms: Paypal F&F.

M1.jpg
M2.jpg
M3.png
M4.png
M5.jpg

I'm lightly buzzed bidding. I didn't realize this was a "ceramic" set. I'm really sorry. I'm going to delete my bid. I thought the price was to good to be true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom