• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine 500 Majestic Poker chips (CC) [Ebay] (1 Viewer)

Listing is actually for 500 chips. I was gonna say, 400 Majestic chips for $225 would be ~$0.56/chip which is more than Apache. But 500 chips for $225 is exactly Apache's pricing of $0.45/chip.

Apache has all the denoms in stock, plus ~$15 for UPS Ground or USPS Priority shipping (to me in CA at least), and it looks like no tax outside NV. eBay will charge tax. Might be better to order straight from the source...

(Now if Apache was out of these denoms then it'd be a better deal for someone who really needs these chips sooner rather than later.)

Listing is actually for 500 chips. I was gonna say, 400 Majestic chips for $225 would be ~$0.56/chip which is more than Apache. But 500 chips for $225 is exactly Apache's pricing of $0.45/chip.

Apache has all the denoms in stock, plus ~$15 for UPS Ground or USPS Priority shipping (to me in CA at least), and it looks like no tax outside NV. eBay will charge tax. Might be better to order straight from the source...

(Now if Apache was out of these denoms then it'd be a better deal for someone who really needs these chips sooner rather than later.)
Whoops typo on my part, but fixed — thanks.

Agreed with it being a better deal through Apache, but since there was a best offer option, it might be worth sharing if someone was in the market and wanted to haggle.

Whoops typo on my part, but fixed — thanks.

Agreed with it being a better deal through Apache, but since there was a best offer option, it might be worth sharing if someone was in the market and wanted to haggle.
Good eye, missed the Best Offer part. Hopefully the seller will give a good deal to someone.

All the demo are available at Apache. Selling them at Stock pricing + Weird Breakdown could be a hard sell

Not so sure about the Perfect part that I quote from the seller esp since there are 5c 25c chips variant in the Majestic CC set

Set is perfect for $10-20+ home games as the set breaks down to;
(100)$5 ”cent”
(150)$10 ”cent”
(125)$25 “cent”
(100)$100 “1 dollar”

(25) $500 “5 dollar”

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom