Auction 500 chip CPC Le Boudior set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JWC

Full House
Supporter
Supporter Plus
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
219   0   0
AUCTION ENDS ON
Jan 30, 2021
AUCTION ENDS AT
8:00 PM Eastern Time
STARTING BID
$1
MINIMUM BID INCREMENT
$1
PAYMENTS ACCEPTED
  1. PayPal G&S
SHIPPING TERMS
Winner Pays
SHIPS VIA
USPS Medium Flat Rate Box
AUCTION GUIDELINES
    1. The highest bid at the closing time listed above will win. If there is a bid within 5 minutes of the closing time (original or extended closing time), 5 minutes shall be added to the time of the last bid, until there are no bids within the final 5 minutes. Because seconds are not displayed on post timestamps, these examples will be used as a reference.
    2. No Reserve. The Starting Bid of this auction will be treated as the Reserve Price.
    3. Bids must be placed in whole US dollars, using numbers in minimum increments as stated above. (bids using images or spelled out numbers are not valid)
    4. All bids are to be placed openly in this thread. No bids via Private Message/Convo. Sellers are not permitted to bid on their own auctions.
    5. The seller reserves the right to edit the listing to clarify statements or correct any errors.
    6. Once a valid bid is made, the auction can not be canceled. Bid edits and/or retractions are not permitted. Violations of this rule will result in discipline at the discretion of PCF Admins and/or Moderators.
    7. PCF (its Owner, Admins, and Moderators) are not responsible for any actions or outcomes that take place in this auction.
I picked these up a couple of years ago, and don’t have a need for them. Nice CPC custom set. Lightly used with some slight warping. Great way to get an inexpensive first set.

500 chips total with the following breakdown:

100 - .25 euro
200 - 1 euro
200 - 5 euro

I will only ship these within the United States.

Thanks,

John
09D8D8D0-F38B-4214-AE08-77C33E5740A5.jpeg
720C79A0-4DF3-46CA-A22A-4D224067754E.jpeg

So you have a € set that you refuse to send to Europe?
View attachment 623566

GLWA though! :)

Not really ironic. I am trying to avoid frustration for the buyer. I will only ship overseas with the actual value declared, and I know that doesn’t work for many foreign buyers. Shipping them to a consolidator in the US helps both parties. If you are outside of the US, and really want these chips, send me a PM and we can work through the details before you bid.

john

I will only ship overseas with the actual value deckares
I’m not bidding on these but just out of curiosity, what difference does it make to you which value you state?

I’m not bidding on these but just out of curiosity, what difference does it make to you which value you state?
If you lie about the value and customs can prove it you then get into very large legal trouble for attempting to (or assist someone to) evade international taxes/fees

Not really ironic. I am trying to avoid frustration for the buyer. I will only ship overseas with the actual value declared, and I know that doesn’t work for many foreign buyers. Shipping them to a consolidator in the US helps both parties. If you are outside of the US, and really want these chips, send me a PM and we can work through the details before you bid.

john
Just to be mentioned:
I really had some international transactions within the last 12 month from US, Canada, Australia and France to Germany.
During Corona nothing got lost, but shipping may take 2-4 times of the standard time.
But for sure it’s up to you...

My only bad experience was bad packaging but I talked to the seller and found a conclusion.
Chips in Open racks in a bubble envelope...

80B4FE09-CC76-4EB7-852D-379293EE39DC.jpeg93A13B97-46F5-4D3C-8BFF-8F5614333E4F.jpeg415A60EB-9386-4410-A2D8-4407F686A990.jpeg72CAEB8D-917F-4B78-B0F6-086693C24BD3.jpeg

If you lie about the value and customs can prove it you then get into very large legal trouble for attempting to (or assist someone to) evade international taxes/fees
@FordPickup92 - That is one of my reasons, and I agree that why should I take a legal risk on shipping.

@JWC
I agree that you don't have to lie on that form and every european customer should accept that. In the end (at least with german customs) it does not make much of a difference anyways. The buyer only has to deal with his customs officer who btw does not care at all what the sender suggests the contents are worth. All they want to see is the receipt / paypal transaction to calculate what you owe in import taxes.
I've had everything from overvalued to undervalued on those boxes and none of it made a difference to the customs officers. All they cared about was the receipt.

I'm sorry that you experienced frustrated europeans when you did not want adjust the value on that form. We are a rude bunch sometimes but in the end all we want is to get some of those pretty clay discs as well.

Bump - ends at 5:00 pacific / 8:00 eastern

Someone is going to get a great buy on these!

Well you know I can’t wait to add a grand opening $5 from CPC with me in a buttery singlet for the boudoir.

$269, damn I’m fine, gonna gonna gonna put me on that chip one mo time

Reactions: JWC
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom