500 Brand New Paulson Chips for $500 (1 Viewer)

Apache

3 of a Kind
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Before I ghetto up my site I will offer them here first.
I have one set available.
Surely one of you guys needs this set.
Extra racks are available for $100 each.
Price is $500 plus shipping.

1.jpg
2.jpg

OMG. Thanks for the warning on the click bait. I just got in serious trouble when the wife was standing next to me going through the mail. I might lose my Internet privileges for two weeks now!

PS - Sorry to hear they sold so quickly.....

Sold already!

I have this set available for $500 also.

View attachment 50884

I'm buying these and also talking to Josh about expanding the order slightly, possibly a barrel or two of solid pale pink and/or solid pale blue chips, maybe 50 more of the orange spot chips to round out to an even 200 of those... depends on what he finds when he checks his stock... we should know later today.

I figure I can use the orange/spots as nickels, purple spots as quarters, solid blacks as dollars, and solid pale pinks as $5 if he has them... in a Very Special Cash Game.

Minty, minty chips!

I'm buying these and also talking to Josh about expanding the order slightly, possibly a barrel or two of solid pale pink and/or solid pale blue chips, maybe 50 more of the orange spot chips to round out to an even 200 of those... depends on what he finds when he checks his stock... we should know later today.

I figure I can use the orange/spots as nickels, purple spots as quarters, solid blacks as dollars, and solid pale pinks as $5 if he has them... in a Very Special Cash Game.

Minty, minty chips!

Ordered 220 bright pink w/ spots, 300 purple w/ spots, 50 solid black, 20 solid blue, 10 solid fuchsia. all new/unused, $1/chip.

no denominations, so they can work as both cash (spots are fracs) and tourney chips.

honestly, the main reason i bought them is because where else can you get brand new paulsons for $1/chip?

Ordered 220 bright pink w/ spots, 300 purple w/ spots, 50 solid black, 20 solid blue, 10 solid fuchsia. all new/unused, $1/chip.

no denominations, so they can work as both cash (spots are fracs) and tourney chips.

honestly, the main reason i bought them is because where else can you get brand new paulsons for $1/chip?

And also.....boobs.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom