Tourney 5 player T25 Travel Set with plaques (1 Viewer)

Hairy_Crocodile

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Hey all!

Just got my travel set in the mail today and couldnt wait to show it of.

I've been toying with the idea of keeping a travel set with me as a way to play on the go with my friends, so it was a good enough excuse for me to pick this up. I have never used plaques before, so I decided trying them out in a small set would be the best idea.

This set plays 5 players at 10k-20k starting stacks. I forgot to change my typi in the re-entries numbers, so I'll have to make my cheat sheet again.

My breakdown uses 8/8/6/6/x for starting stacks. The extra 1k chips are for color ups, plaques are for deep stack freeze outs or re-entries. I have a blinds chart in the lid that I hope explains the set well enough to whoever is using it

Chip Breakdown 160 + 10 plaques
20210513_180409.jpg

T25 x 40
T100 x 40
T500 x 30
T1000 x 50
T5000 x 10

That set looks amazing for small group games. Do you mind sharing the cheatsheet and where you picked up the case? It looks fantastic!

That set looks amazing for small group games. Do you mind sharing the cheatsheet and where you picked up the case? It looks fantastic!
I have a typo I need to fix, but yes I can!

The case was picked up off of Facebook marketplace, but you can find more of the small cases on eBay and such right now

I have a typo I need to fix, but yes I can!

The case was picked up off of Facebook marketplace, but you can find more of the small cases on eBay and such right now
Thank you for sharing! It will be nice to have for friends/family who have rarely played as a solid reference and something tangible to look at while learning. I will have to search eBay for a case like that….would like to avoid yet another stailess steel or aluminum case for the sake of portability.

Looking forward to seeing the cheatsheet!

Thank you for sharing! It will be nice to have for friends/family who have rarely played as a solid reference and something tangible to look at while learning. I will have to search eBay for a case like that….would like to avoid yet another stailess steel or aluminum case for the sake of portability.

Looking forward to seeing the cheatsheet!
I'll post it here after I get home, in a tournament at the moment :)

Also, if you slightly cut the foam, you can fit the set into this case thats always on eBay as well

View attachment 714776
I was looking at something very similar…now you got me thinking about DDLM tourney set…and throw some add-on chips for the throw in the travel bag for playing on the road. Thinking about switching up the orange 1000s for yellow.

I like this travel set....what kind of box is that? Great looking poker chips as well!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom