• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Mine 4K Ultra HD Panasonic Blu-ray player (1 Viewer)

Pinkdan

Straight Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Gold standard 4K player. [DP-UB420-K]

This will substantially improve your audio and video. Has amazing processing to improve picture and sound.

Very good condition, only used a handful of times.

Original box and everything included.

$175 shipped

IMG_5055.jpeg

IMG_5045.jpeg
IMG_5046.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_5052.jpeg
    IMG_5052.jpeg
    226.1 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_5053.jpeg
    IMG_5053.jpeg
    170.4 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_5054.jpeg
    IMG_5054.jpeg
    117.7 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_5051.jpeg
    IMG_5051.jpeg
    58.5 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_5050.jpeg
    IMG_5050.jpeg
    243.4 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_5049.jpeg
    IMG_5049.jpeg
    173.3 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_5047.jpeg
    IMG_5047.jpeg
    87.1 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_5048.jpeg
    IMG_5048.jpeg
    119.9 KB · Views: 40
Bump. I can do $150 shipped but that’s as low as I can go on it. It’s an awesome player if anyone needs one

I may need this. Do you see improvement in the streaming services over say an AppleTV 4K? Not sure I even have any 4K movies, and my wife asked the other day why would I buy a DVD when I can just stream the movie.

I may need this. Do you see improvement in the streaming services over say an AppleTV 4K? Not sure I even have any 4K movies, and my wife asked the other day why would I buy a DVD when I can just stream the movie.
Yes! That was something I didn’t know was going to be the case when I bought it. I bought it to watch a couple of disks I owned but I did a streaming back to back comparison and it was a drastic improvement over my apple4k because of the processing magic it has. That’s really what you’re buying this for

Some interest on this but still available atm

I have that exact player from when I used to have a dedicated home theater room with a projector and big screen. Kept it after moving where that was no longer an alternative, and it works wonders with 4k discs (and regular blurays) on a 65” oled tv as well.

I have that exact player from when I used to have a dedicated home theater room with a projector and big screen. Kept it after moving where that was no longer an alternative, and it works wonders with 4k discs (and regular blurays) on a 65” oled tv as well.
Yeah you really need to see it to understand. I was blow away at the difference

When you stream a 4k movie you aren’t really getting 4k because it is compressed. So physical DVD (blueray) is the only way to get true uncompressed 4K.

—unless you are rich and buy this system that allows you to download uncompressed blueray files (I think it’s around 10 grand). Or you are a pirate.

When you stream a 4k movie you aren’t really getting 4k because it is compressed. So physical DVD (blueray) is the only way to get true uncompressed 4K.

—unless you are rich and buy this system that allows you to download uncompressed blueray files (I think it’s around 10 grand). Or you are a pirate.
Correct. But this will make disks or streaming look better which is great

The problem with most movies is the streaming services in most cases do not own the rights to the movie. The movies are on the streaming service for a time period and eventually the movie will be no longer be on that service. People face that a movie or show they liked went to another service and have to sign up for another service to watch it.

@Pinkdan the UHD Player you are offering is a very good UHD Player and I it has gotten great reviews.

I would of been interested if I didn't have a UHD player, but I have 3 Sony UHD Players. I have a Sony in the bedroom and a Sony in the family room and had a LG Player in the HT in the basement. Then I got what I thought was a great deal on a New higher end Sony UHD Player a few weeks ago. The company ended up screwing up on the listing as it was an open box item that an employee listed as new so they gave it to me for free because I told them I never would of paid the asking price they were looking for if the item was used/open box so they issued me a full refund and said keep it. For my good fortune I gave my LG UHD to my church pastor as he borrows movies from me all the time and could never watch any of my UHD only discs.

Me I don't face that problem with a movie I like moving from one streaming service to another.
IMG_6944.jpg
IMG_6945.jpg
IMG_6946.jpg

The problem with most movies is the streaming services in most cases do not own the rights to the movie. The movies are on the streaming service for a time period and eventually the movie will be no longer be on that service. People face that a movie or show they liked went to another service and have to sign up for another service to watch it.

@Pinkdan the UHD Player you are offering is a very good UHD Player and I it has gotten great reviews.

I would of been interested if I didn't have a UHD player, but I have 3 Sony UHD Players. I have a Sony in the bedroom and a Sony in the family room and had a LG Player in the HT in the basement. Then I got what I thought was a great deal on a New higher end Sony UHD Player a few weeks ago. The company ended up screwing up on the listing as it was an open box item that an employee listed as new so they gave it to me for free because I told them I never would of paid the asking price they were looking for if the item was used/open box so they issued me a full refund and said keep it. For my good fortune I gave my LG UHD to my church pastor as he borrows movies from me all the time and could never watch any of my UHD only discs.

Me I don't face that problem with a movie I like moving from one streaming service to another.
View attachment 1199454View attachment 1199455View attachment 1199456
Wow, what a collection!!

Yeah I agree, it’s so nice to own the movie so you’re not at the whim of the streaming services

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom