• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine 496 E&C on ebay (1 Viewer)

FCCDAD

Two Pair
Reaction score
Well, I got an email about this because I had previously searched for vintage poker chips. I put in a modest bid and won for just a few dollars over the starting bid. Thoughts?
https://www.ebay.com/itm/2251294797...=true&nordt=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557
Elephant and Crown mold
197 solid white
200 solid red
99 green (looks like 414 purple spots in picture)

Picture also shows what looks like a rack of solid yellows, but they are not mentioned in the ad.
All chips apparently hotstamped "EAG" and appear to be used to the point that hot stamps are wearing off.

If you win it and want to add on to the whites, hit me up. I bought some and really have no use for them.

orrrrrr......if you win and want to get rid of the whites, hit me up!

The greens are like new. The red, white, and yellow show green flecks (verdigris? Mold?) and have basically no hot stamp left. I think someone used oxi on them at some point.

My opinion was that they were verdigris, but I never tried to clean them.

Two barrels cleaned with mild dish soap dish solution and then magic eraser on the perimeter.
One barrel before cleaning, for comparison.

Attachments

• 20220905_143100.jpg
    20220905_143100.jpg
    225 KB · Views: 64

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom