Cancelled 48 hour or bust PCA near mint .50 fracs. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr. big spender in action lol man is all over me today. And yes 3 plus 3 is 6. Over and over. Kids fascinated with numbers like his dadda.
33F13DE6-8380-4E92-A792-B1F41663566F.jpeg

Yes, rules state you cannot retract a bid, for any reason
Hopefully not the 29297....

I understand the rules and recognize there’s potential for abuse.... Just trying to grapple in my mind this scenario of an obvious string of non-bids.

Hopefully not the 29297....

I understand the rules and recognize there’s potential for abuse.... Just trying to grapple in my mind this scenario of an obvious string of non-bids.
Well take it from someone whose been banned for making a mistake on a bid and editing it. I maybe wouldn't bid and have a mod cancel the auction and relist it. But it isn't up to me

I cannot see a legit reason to catch a ban on a mistake like this, I have been stuck after outbidding myself and it all works out.
@SpaceMonkey I assume the post was in error?????????? Meaning there is no valid bid?
Rules are rules. I've seen bans for less, and for not honoring a bid, even if accidental

Rules are rules. I've seen bans for less, and for not honoring a bid, even if accidental
Completely understand the concept. At an auction house and mistakenly bid- too bad. Nothing’s ever perfect, either, not even hotdog rollers, which is why I’m going over this in my head. Appreciate it.

Completely understand the concept. At an auction house and mistakenly bid- too bad. Nothing’s ever perfect, either, not even hotdog rollers, which is why I’m going over this in my head. Appreciate it.
Don’t waste anymore valuable time on it. Life goes off on, and in the words of the great inca911 “just poker chips”

@Windwalker didn't you just buy a PCA set??

These are a deal at 29297
The seller backed out of the deal after accepting payment, and confirming shipping. He refunded the money to me, with the following explanation:

“I don't disagree that you have the right to be mad and have the right to leave negative feedback on me and I accept that fact. I know this is a terrible precedent as well at least for me on a personal level. Like I said, the issues are more with my friends and acquaintances from here and not between us personally, although I'm sure that will change now. All I can say is I got multiple text messages, calls and forum messages telling me not to sell them to you. However I didn't see them till after our deal was struck which is unfortunate. I honestly do feel bad for that part.”

I guess there are a few people on PCF that really don’t want me to have a used PCA primary set. I will keep looking.

The seller backed out of the deal after accepting payment, and confirming shipping. He refunded the money to me, with the following explanation:

“I don't disagree that you have the right to be mad and have the right to leave negative feedback on me and I accept that fact. I know this is a terrible precedent as well at least for me on a personal level. Like I said, the issues are more with my friends and acquaintances from here and not between us personally, although I'm sure that will change now. All I can say is I got multiple text messages, calls and forum messages telling me not to sell them to you. However I didn't see them till after our deal was struck which is unfortunate. I honestly do feel bad for that part.”

I guess there are a few people on PCF that really don’t want me to have a used PCA primary set. I will keep looking.
Thats shady as shit, just added him to my no sell/buy list. I can’t even comprehend someone doing that. Like peer pressure into refunding and taking a sale back After its finished??? Really?!?! Thats spineless. Sorry to hear that Krish.

WTF

Karma is a B this guy will get whats coming to him thats so unreal I could see maybe after just an agreement to sell but after payment and shipping confirmation thats a new low wow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom