SOLD 48 Hour Charity Auction - Vesper Club Set - For Mel's Friend (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gopherblue

Straight Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
AUCTION ENDS ON
Nov 21, 2023
AUCTION ENDS AT
4:00 PM Eastern Time
STARTING BID
$1
MINIMUM BID INCREMENT
$5
PAYMENTS ACCEPTED
  1. PayPal F&F
  2. Venmo
SHIPPING TERMS
Free - US Only
SHIPS VIA
USPS Padded Flat Rate Envelope
AUCTION GUIDELINES
    1. The highest bid at the closing time listed above will win. If there is a bid within 5 minutes of the closing time (original or extended closing time), 5 minutes shall be added to the time of the last bid, until there are no bids within the final 5 minutes. Because seconds are not displayed on post timestamps, these examples will be used as a reference.
    2. No Reserve. The Starting Bid of this auction will be treated as the Reserve Price.
    3. Bids must be placed in whole US dollars, using numbers in minimum increments as stated above. (bids using images or spelled out numbers are not valid)
    4. All bids are to be placed openly in this thread. No bids via Private Message/Convo. Sellers are not permitted to bid on their own auctions.
    5. The seller reserves the right to edit the listing to clarify statements or correct any errors.
    6. Once a valid bid is made, the auction can not be canceled. Bid edits and/or retractions are not permitted. Violations of this rule will result in discipline at the discretion of PCF Admins and/or Moderators.
    7. PCF (its Owner, Admins, and Moderators) are not responsible for any actions or outcomes that take place in this auction.
They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, so I’m following @Josh Kifer’s noble lead:

For auction, a full Vesper Club sample set. Those of you who recall my original post about this set know how hard it was to hot stamp, and fully 20-30% of the blanks didn’t take the stamps properly, so I had few (if any) spares. Thus, I don’t have full spare sample sets, so I’ll have to dip into my personal set as well, for certain denominations.

Comes with all five denominations and a Riverside Room cut card. Shipping is free to the US. 100% of the final bid amount will go to @liftapint’s friend Morgan to help them. I will also kick in $50.

Mel’s (@liftapint) thread about the horrible car crash she and her friends were lucky to survive:
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/lifes-too-damn-short-use-the-good-chips.112418/

IMG_4148.jpeg
IMG_5488.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom