Cancelled 43mm trading block (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you compare the inner recesses between Capitol City and Jack (coincidentally next to each other on your photo), you'll see that the one on Capitol City is smaller and it makes the hats&canes better balanced. On the Jack and many others, the hats are very close to the inner recess, almost touching it, while having much more space towards the outer border. So, the question is whether this recess is dictated by the smaller inlay, or whether they just changed the mold at some point in time.
The original (older) IHC mold had a smaller diameter recess; hat/cane size and locations are the same. Not sure when it changed, but I'd suspect sometime in the GPI era (post 2002), coinciding with the end of shaped inlays and the wider use of glossy laminates.

Looks like you might be missing the HS cincy 1k primary, 5k primary, and 25k primary?

I got mine from The Chip Exchange - I think they're still available.

Also - I have a few more you might not have that I'd trade for a jack primary 5k if you have more than just the one? No worries if not.

Screenshot_20201030-102127.jpg

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/presidents’-day-weekend-sale.51696/

Update: I am up to 66/100 unique 43mm chips! Getting close to goal. Will get a updated picks as stuff keeps rolling in!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom