Status
Not open for further replies.

guyfleegman

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Selling at a loss.
Will split by the barrel if all are accounted for. No singles sold at this time.
4 barrels available.
$10/chip plus shipping.
Post dibs here or PM
84E250FA-6F55-44F6-A2ED-E6A7242A6AE0.jpeg
C1D71324-95E6-46C0-BE02-BCDF600299B9.jpeg

My last name is only one letter off from “Riviera” and many, many, many people used to call me “Riviera” growing up. So I thought it would be cool to get some of these chips. Then I saw the prices that Riviera chips go for and decided to live with the memories.

Sunday morning bump. Lots of interest but only 1 barrel spoken for so far.
I will not be lowering the price on these.
If you want them, come and get them at my already discounted rate. You will likely not see these for sale by the barrel.

Do my eyes deceive me, or are there 2 different condition grades pictured there..

I see 2 good condition barrels, and 2 minty looking barrels (like the one in your hand)

Just curious. I can't actually find a use for these, but they sure are nice. I keep coming back to stare and I start drooling...

To get these sold just post a close up picture of these next to the Isle Girardeau $1s.

I won’t do it because then I know I’ll buy them.

I'm not sure if this has been discussed, but are there 2 different IHC molds? The Riviera chip has considerably more space between the top of the hat and the recess for the label as opposed to other IHC chips.
20200407_113836.jpg

I'm not sure if this has been discussed, but are there 2 different IHC molds? The Riviera chip has considerably more space between the top of the hat and the recess for the label as opposed to other IHC chips.
View attachment 435827
Yes, old IHC vs new IHC. I haven’t been able to pinpoint the exact year but it seems to coincide with RHC being introduced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom