43mm Project Discussion (2 Viewers)

I’m not crazy about that particular gray with the orange. Feels heavy. But that’s just me.

Love the $1!

I'll qualify this by saying I'd not be a buyer for the smaller denoms but for me I would prefer the quarter pie to be the quarter.

Pron
Screenshot_20190107-132254_YouTube.jpg

Yep. And a trimoon dollar.

Trimoon dollar
quarter pie quarter (just naturally makes sense)
Half pie is really boring relative to the rest of this set although the current orange grey combo would be a sexy quarter pie

And I'm starting to take it personally now that there's no purple chip :(

In for labels if it happens. The higher denom edgespots are just way nicer.

Also, any plans for a 5c and $20 chip?

I really like the $500 chip and want it in my tournament set. But now that we have small enough denominations for a cash set, I might also prefer that the $500 be used as the $1 and design a purple chip for the $500. I also like the idea of using a quarter pie (black and gold maybe?) for the quarter chip. And please, labels options for those who want different denominations or want to rearrange denominations.

If we can get blanks. I will making a cash set and tourney set.
cash - 25c, 1, 5 (as pictured), use the 25$ as a 2$.
tourney, 100, 500, 1k, 25k (as pictured) use the pink for the 5k.

Will the $5 red color be more vibrant than the Majestic $5. The majestic $5 is really bland IMO. Not a fan at all. I was wondering if folks felt the same.

I’m 100% in on the blue $25k for my $1 relabel, but need 5c, 25c $5 and $20 chips too.

Will the $5 red color be more vibrant than the Majestic $5. The majestic $5 is really bland IMO. Not a fan at all. I was wondering if folks felt the same.

I’m 100% in on the blue $25k for my $1 relabel, but need 5c, 25c $5 and $20 chips too.

Cali colors would be blue $1, yellow $5, black $20 with probably pink $.25.

nickel - whatever you want - I think the white $500

Cali colors would be blue $1, yellow $5, black $20 with probably pink $.25.

nickel - whatever you want - I think the white $500

I like this idea. As for the $5 yellow, don’t you think the light purple stripe should be a darker color which contrasts better with the yellow and darker purple Vs? What about black, dark grey, something like that?

Not a big fan of the 500 but the set is really nice !

Idea for a tri moon :

Attachments

• 89f37ea4-002b-466d-a477-57fc1da45f91.png
    89f37ea4-002b-466d-a477-57fc1da45f91.png
    79 KB · Views: 88
The colours and edge spots aren't exact, but I like to see how chips look stacked.
$1 looks great. $25 is one of my favorite.
The orange from the 25c is a little redundant. Maybe grey and gold, or grey and caramel.
If Im using 25c, $1, $5 in cash game, that orange is very similar to the $5 red.
53c1ba30-6403-439d-a25f-e7fb169e21b5.png

Last edited:
I like this idea. As for the $5 yellow, don’t you think the light purple stripe should be a darker color which contrasts better with the yellow and darker purple Vs? What about black, dark grey, something like that?

It's a play on the Aurora Star $20 so they're matching those colors. I like it.

The colours and edge spots aren't exact, but I like to see how chips look stacked.
$1 looks great. $25 is one of my favorite.
The orange from the 25c is a little redundant. Maybe grey and gold, or grey and caramel.
If Im using 25c, $1, $5 in cash game, that orange is very similar to the $5 red.View attachment 234526

Thanks for doing this. VERY helpful to see. I wish Raycol was still here.

1. If the $25 has the same green color as the Majestics (not the lighter green seen in your pic), then that chip will be a win IMO.
  2. The blue $2k looks great
  3. The 25c and $1 pies are boring AF. Just one man's opinion, but not a fan....
  4. I'm surprised at the pink $100k. I like it.
  5. Hoping, actually praying haha, that the $5 red color is more vibrant than the $5 majestics. Hopefully @Apache can confirm.
  6. Only chip which I dont like is the orange? The orange majestic has got to be my favorite CC chip out there right now, but someone in this set, it doesnt carry over well (probably the 8Vs color combo?). I dont know what it is.
  7. Also hoping for a $20 chip or $20 labels.

Hopefully for my relabel project, I'm liking:

Pink = 5c
Green (Majestics green color) = 25c
Blue = $1
Improved Red (more vibrant than Majestics red) = $5
Yellow = $20

If the orange chip can be fixed, I may consider it for my 5c or $20 chip.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom