43mm Hybrids (1 Viewer)

rocktheproject

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hi all! I’m hoping that you folks can help me with a question! I’m hoping to create a custom tournament set, and hybrids have really been catching my eye. By searching the forums, I know that Sun-Fly makes 43mm hybrids, but I’m curious if any other vendors out there do as well. I’m really just not crazy about the ultra glossy edges on Sun-Fly’s hybrids, or I’d place an order without question!

Thank you all in advance!

43mm hybrids are currently only available from Sun-Fly, in two recess/label sizes. Both have glossy edges.

Hi all! I’m hoping that you folks can help me with a question! I’m hoping to create a custom tournament set, and hybrids have really been catching my eye. By searching the forums, I know that Sun-Fly makes 43mm hybrids, but I’m curious if any other vendors out there do as well. I’m really just not crazy about the ultra glossy edges on Sun-Fly’s hybrids, or I’d place an order without question!

Thank you all in advance!

Never, ever never place an order without question. Get samples! I thought the same thing about the hybrids when they first came out. I blindly ordered a set. When I received it, I hated it. Come to find out. I hate plastic chips, and or plastic hybrid chips. GET SAMPLES!

I don't care for those either. I think I am in the minority. Samples, samples, and more samples

I will ABSOLUTELY get samples, but I have handled some Sun-Fly hybrids in the past! If it were up to me, I’d go custom clay all the way! Unfortunately, my wallet is calling the shots, haha.

If I’m not mistaken, CPC rotates their molds, correct? So, for example, the FDL mold is only available every so often?

FWIW, I’d jump at the chance to build an Aurora Star hot stamp tournament set, or a set with the SDPM chips in a heartbeat! I really love both of those sets!

If I’m not mistaken, CPC rotates their molds, correct? So, for example, the FDL mold is only available every so often?

The A mold is almost always available. Then they rotate the other molds. I have samples of a bunch of different molds, CPC's, and a few different paulson chip sets. I also have a large set of BRPRO ceramics. If you want, we could set up a meet n greet and you could check out some of the different chips.

I also think I have some cards mold chip samples in the basement.

I appreciate that! My work takes me to neighboring states quite a bit, but I may just have to take you up on that! Thank you!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom