43mm / 44mm Chip Rack Presale (1 Viewer)

I would be in for 5 of these racks along with a bird cage if that becomes possible. Where do I need to order?

Paid for 20. Also interested in a cage.

I was expecting that the racks were going to ship to us this week. Just talked with the guy who owns the injection molding company, and found out that coil heater on the mold went out and had to be replaced. Looks like we're most likely shipping the first week of August now.

Thanks,
Gene

I was expecting that the racks were going to ship to us this week. Just talked with the guy who owns the injection molding company, and found out that coil heater on the mold went out and had to be replaced. Looks like we're most likely shipping the first week of August now.

Thanks,
Gene

Thanks for the update!

If any Canadians want to have them shipped to me, then pick them, that would be fine. I've done that a couple of times. I'm in Ypsilanti, MI. if that helps.

B

If any Canadians want to have them shipped to me, then pick them, that would be fine. I've done that a couple of times. I'm in Ypsilanti, MI. if that helps.

Bill, I'm nowhere near Ypsilanti, but I appreciate your willingness to help us Canadians :)

Thanks,
Gene

Any updates?

The truck is out for delivery to us today. Presale pricing ends after today. We still have some PM's to go through to send invoices to, but will honor presale pricing for anyone who messaged through today.

Thanks,
Gene

@ABC Gifts and Awards are these still available for purchase or is this closed?

Got home today and there was a package sitting on my front step. Delivery on a Sunday or did I miss it yesterday? Guess I could track it but who cares, I got some racks!

Now I just need the chips. Should be here by the end of the week, I hope.

20180805_172522.jpg

Got my racks today. Perfect timing with my chip arrival.
These are great! Thanks Gene!!
John

Got mine also. Very pleased. However as expected, they do not fit in my bird cages.

Racks are great. Only problem I have is my oversized Aria ceramics only fit 19 chips per row. 43mm Paulson fit 20 nicely.

Racks are great. Only problem I have is my oversized Aria ceramics only fit 19 chips per row. 43mm Paulson fit 20 nicely.
Mike, I have a few extra 43mm racks that should fit great with your Aria chips. Shoot me a pm if interested.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom